the thread about nothing...

Y'all this is the box I'm about to be living in for 5 months with 2 other people

I'm too grown for this ****
mean.gif
You're going to Asia right? Like all accommodations in Asia, your lodgings will be significantly smaller than you are
accustomed to. I know that Hong Kong real estate is among the most expensive in the world and a family
of four typically live in an apartment which has living space of 300 to 600 square feet. I thought it was bad living in this for five months (about 700 sq ft):
  You have it MUCH worse though. No stove? One bathroom? No bedrooms? Are there even windows in there?! That will NOT end well. Good luck
laugh.gif

Haven't seen Fresh in forever. 
I don't appreciate dog violence.

Like currensy suggested, I'm gonna get back on my jelq game :lol: .
Will post results later.

Bro, don't do it lmao, just chill and bishes will come. I'm not even that handsome, have the ambition to chase after girls, or a nice body but I had a couple girls on me last semester. :smokin

Nah, whoadie I was just playing :lol: . I got a couple girls of interest, I just gotta turn them into yambortunities.

TheWorldIsYours made my point exactly. That's just how they do over there. And how you just gonna call them irrelevant because of your living quarters? That quick disrespect 
laugh.gif
. But at 5'2" you should be good.

Just got some great news. I'll share more when I unfolds...

You're going to Asia right? Like all accommodations in Asia, your lodgings will be significantly smaller than you are

accustomed to. I know that Hong Kong real estate is among the most expensive in the world and a family

of four typically live in an apartment which has living space of 300 to 600 square feet. I thought it was bad living in this for five months (about 700 sq ft):
You have it MUCH worse though. No stove? One bathroom? No bedrooms? Are there even windows in there?! That will NOT end well. Good luck :lol:
:lol: Thanks. I knew, but NOT this bad :x
They do got bigger rooms doe... in the all-male dorm :stoneface: :stoneface:

TheWorldIsYours made my point exactly. That's just how they do over there. And how you just gonna call them irrelevant because of your living quarters? That quick disrespect 
laugh.gif

. But at 5'2" you should be good.
Because I can. I'm an American dammit. :lol:
not srs

semi-srs

Why are you even going?? Doesn't even sound like it was your choice :lol:

Having second thoughts now :smh: :lol: I'll live tho... I'm going to be visiting someone a lot too :evil:

Today's elevated ramblings are on the greatest social experiment of all: society itself. Ever think about the fact that nobody knows if us smooth apes are even meant to live in the world we created?

It's almost like one big beta test.
http://undermyfitted.blogspot.com/2013/07/beta-testing-civilization.html

If you think about it, civilization is actually pretty cool. That might sound like a total obvism, but we don't always step back and think about what our lives would be like without it. Things we regularly take for granted like indoor plumbing, the NFL and the ability to read this post would be about as realistic as a circular triangle. Still though, sometimes I can't help but think about how every facet of civilized society is part of one giant experiment.

Sure, we bipedal supermonkeys like to think we're so different from the animals. We drive cars, wear pants and tip our waiters, but for all our technological achievements and clearly defined conduct protocol, we're still just really fancy apes. Honestly, we're about as different from regular chimps as those $120 Kanye tees are from the ones that come 5 in a pack for $10...mostly because the people that made us say so.

It's only been about 10,000 years since the first bunch of Sapes decided to band together and abide by the prehistoric buddy system. (Interestingly enough, it's said to have started because living in large groups made it easier to produce beer. True story, swear to Google. Next time I polish off a 30-rack in a weekend, I'll be sure to appreciate the ability to study history.) It took a longer time than that for us to figure out that standing straight up was a pretty useful skill. Is it really farfetched to think that we still just may be learning to live with each other after all this time?

It's a scientific fact that humans have roughly the same hardware as they did 50,000 years ago. Back then, diplomacy was chiefly about who could kill the other quickest and the only way to tell if somebody wasn't your immediate enemy is if they looked like you. I'm not sure how much either concept has changed, by and large.

Here we are in our lovely plastic-wrapped childproof world of giggles, gumdrops and Google, and we're still hung up on the color of people's skin and the configuration of their plumbing. Of course, that may have something to do with our brains being hard-wired to detect and exclude outsiders and the fact that males and females of our species are built differently from the inside out and we are built to make the distinction, but it would seem that in order to achieve this post-racial, post-gender, post-prejudice world that many people speak of, we'd have to be something other than what we are as a whole.

It's interesting to think the capacity to change may be beyond our model specifications.

The fact is, nobody actually knows if this level of civilization can even work with us as its' main curators. To our knowledge, it's never been done before...we're very much beta-testing this brave new world of ours. Sure, it's been perfectly fine for a few thousand years, but they often say the same of volcanoes. The people of ancient Pompeii would tell you they are not to be trusted...that is, if they didn't learn that the hard way buried in 25 yards of volcanic ash.

The easiest example of how no one really knows what effect any of our innovations will have on us as a species is social media. If I told you 15 years ago that people would volunteer every detail of their personal lives in a public forum, you would have thought I was just some especially weird 10-year-old and not a prophet truly befitting my last name. Yet, less than a decade from the time it became popular, it has become a tool for the villages of the world to put their idiots on full global display. Not even Nostradamus called that one.

I think of my damn near 20-year-old Nintendo 64 at times like this. I still play it every so often, and even after all these years, it still works...well, at least, it tries to. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's just not meant for the year 2013 or the televisions made here. The very technology it helped to spawn with its' then-revolutionary computer capabilities have left it far behind and largely incompatible with what's out there today. These processors we're equipped with have been running unmodified a lot longer than that. Are we still meant to exist in the world we helped to shape?

Don't get me wrong, I really dig how far we seem to have come on the surface. Obviously, I have a pretty big stake in humans doing well, and some of the progress we've made is truly amazing. I'm not saying our species has achieved nothing in the relatively short time we've been in existence, but sometimes I just wonder if we can be compared to a high school sophomore who got his learner's permit and was rewarded with a 500-HP supercharged Mustang. Something unfortunate might be pretty much destined to happen.

It goes without typing that civilization is the most noteworthy intentional achievement in the history of our planet. For a bunch of animals to form a complex worldwide society and even get it to sorta function is a feat I'm not sure many people have considered the magnitude of, and we definitely deserve a pat on our perfectly erect backs for continuing to give it a try. (Of course, ants have figured this out too, which makes me question how big an achievement it is, but admittedly they don't seem to have as much fun doing it.)

Like I said, I like being a part of this discovery process. The benefits are definitely there...my living area is heated, I probably won't be eaten by a pack of West Philly hyenas today, and I don't have to have a real job.

As impressive as it is though, it's undeniable that this product has not been previously tested on humans.

I like small urbanized spaces. Simplicity and minimalism. 

Just take what you need, and you're good. All the useless things are gone, very refreshening.
But living with two other people. Good luck. 
roll.gif

Why do so many attractive women work in HR/recruiting? Went to two staffing agencies that were filled with BAD women. The one counselor I had, I wanted to put her on the table like an episode of Naughty Office. I mean we did have a room to ourselves. I'd definitely hold her hand in public. They also had a thick Italian there. *** was so fat it was jiggling in her pants
eek.gif
mean.gif

Why do so many attractive women work in HR/recruiting? Went to two staffing agencies that were filled with BAD women. The one counselor I had, I wanted to put her on the table like an episode of Naughty Office. I mean we did have a room to ourselves. I'd definitely hold her hand in public. They also had a thick Italian there. *** was so fat it was jiggling in her pants :wow: :smh:

More wholesome? Maybe they think that people will trust them and the assignments to give their employees.

EDIT: Also they're on the front lines.

Last edited:
Today's elevated ramblings are on the greatest social experiment of all: society itself. Ever think about the fact that nobody knows if us smooth apes are even meant to live in the world we created?

It's almost like one big beta test.
http://undermyfitted.blogspot.com/2013/07/beta-testing-civilization.html

If you think about it, civilization is actually pretty cool. That might sound like a total obvism, but we don't always step back and think about what our lives would be like without it. Things we regularly take for granted like indoor plumbing, the NFL and the ability to read this post would be about as realistic as a circular triangle. Still though, sometimes I can't help but think about how every facet of civilized society is part of one giant experiment.

Sure, we bipedal supermonkeys like to think we're so different from the animals. We drive cars, wear pants and tip our waiters, but for all our technological achievements and clearly defined conduct protocol, we're still just really fancy apes. Honestly, we're about as different from regular chimps as those $120 Kanye tees are from the ones that come 5 in a pack for $10...mostly because the people that made us say so.

It's only been about 10,000 years since the first bunch of Sapes decided to band together and abide by the prehistoric buddy system. (Interestingly enough, it's said to have started because living in large groups made it easier to produce beer. True story, swear to Google. Next time I polish off a 30-rack in a weekend, I'll be sure to appreciate the ability to study history.) It took a longer time than that for us to figure out that standing straight up was a pretty useful skill. Is it really farfetched to think that we still just may be learning to live with each other after all this time?

It's a scientific fact that humans have roughly the same hardware as they did 50,000 years ago. Back then, diplomacy was chiefly about who could kill the other quickest and the only way to tell if somebody wasn't your immediate enemy is if they looked like you. I'm not sure how much either concept has changed, by and large.

Here we are in our lovely plastic-wrapped childproof world of giggles, gumdrops and Google, and we're still hung up on the color of people's skin and the configuration of their plumbing. Of course, that may have something to do with our brains being hard-wired to detect and exclude outsiders and the fact that males and females of our species are built differently from the inside out and we are built to make the distinction, but it would seem that in order to achieve this post-racial, post-gender, post-prejudice world that many people speak of, we'd have to be something other than what we are as a whole.

It's interesting to think the capacity to change may be beyond our model specifications.

The fact is, nobody actually knows if this level of civilization can even work with us as its' main curators. To our knowledge, it's never been done before...we're very much beta-testing this brave new world of ours. Sure, it's been perfectly fine for a few thousand years, but they often say the same of volcanoes. The people of ancient Pompeii would tell you they are not to be trusted...that is, if they didn't learn that the hard way buried in 25 yards of volcanic ash.

The easiest example of how no one really knows what effect any of our innovations will have on us as a species is social media. If I told you 15 years ago that people would volunteer every detail of their personal lives in a public forum, you would have thought I was just some especially weird 10-year-old and not a prophet truly befitting my last name. Yet, less than a decade from the time it became popular, it has become a tool for the villages of the world to put their idiots on full global display. Not even Nostradamus called that one.

I think of my damn near 20-year-old Nintendo 64 at times like this. I still play it every so often, and even after all these years, it still works...well, at least, it tries to. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's just not meant for the year 2013 or the televisions made here. The very technology it helped to spawn with its' then-revolutionary computer capabilities have left it far behind and largely incompatible with what's out there today. These processors we're equipped with have been running unmodified a lot longer than that. Are we still meant to exist in the world we helped to shape?

Don't get me wrong, I really dig how far we seem to have come on the surface. Obviously, I have a pretty big stake in humans doing well, and some of the progress we've made is truly amazing. I'm not saying our species has achieved nothing in the relatively short time we've been in existence, but sometimes I just wonder if we can be compared to a high school sophomore who got his learner's permit and was rewarded with a 500-HP supercharged Mustang. Something unfortunate might be pretty much destined to happen.

It goes without typing that civilization is the most noteworthy intentional achievement in the history of our planet. For a bunch of animals to form a complex worldwide society and even get it to sorta function is a feat I'm not sure many people have considered the magnitude of, and we definitely deserve a pat on our perfectly erect backs for continuing to give it a try. (Of course, ants have figured this out too, which makes me question how big an achievement it is, but admittedly they don't seem to have as much fun doing it.)

Like I said, I like being a part of this discovery process. The benefits are definitely there...my living area is heated, I probably won't be eaten by a pack of West Philly hyenas today, and I don't have to have a real job.

As impressive as it is though, it's undeniable that this product has not been previously tested on humans.
Nice little read. I like being part of the discovery process too. The amount of technological (and even cultural) change has been exponential from generation to generation. That's for sure. I miss having grandparents (RIP). I always loved their unwillingness, and sometimes straight up inability, to adopt new technology. When I was a kid and I visited my grandpa he would take me outside and show me his garden. My grandma would cook dinner with whatever he grew. Then we'd play chess or checkers and they'd just tell me stories and watch a little TV. No computer though. We bought them a cell phone for Christmas one year and they barely used it. My grandpa was a smart man. He knew how to use all the new technology he just didn't care for it.

Last edited:
Why do so many attractive women work in HR/recruiting? Went to two staffing agencies that were filled with BAD women. The one counselor I had, I wanted to put her on the table like an episode of Naughty Office. I mean we did have a room to ourselves. I'd definitely hold her hand in public. They also had a thick Italian there. *** was so fat it was jiggling in her pants :wow: :smh:
I noticed this too. Staffing Agencies are the kings of this, IDC what they say its done on puprose. I just need to figure out why

Why do so many attractive women work in HR/recruiting? Went to two staffing agencies that were filled with BAD women. The one counselor I had, I wanted to put her on the table like an episode of Naughty Office. I mean we did have a room to ourselves. I'd definitely hold her hand in public. They also had a thick Italian there. *** was so fat it was jiggling in her pants
eek.gif
mean.gif
I noticed this too. Staffing Agencies are the kings of this, IDC what they say its done on puprose. I just need to figure out why
When applying for a job or at a job fair, which department do you encounter first? Have nice looking representation might help attract prospective employees. Idk just a thought.

ayeeeeeeeeeeeee this TLC Movie looks HARDDDDDDDDDD if it wasn't free I would definitely go out and support it...I feel like a teenage girl right now im actually hyped about this :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom