the thread about nothing...

So...

My house is sitting on top of a natural gas, gas tank.

That provides 100+ homes with gas around me.

In the HOA list of neighborhood hazards, it isn't listed.

Think I can sue? My neighbors cashed out 500k from them once they found out how close it was. I need bread:nerd:

fraij, info on boxers?
No Green Bay Packers boxers?

nerd.gif

Those are dope, info?
laugh.gif
I forget what brand... I'll let yall know when I get home since I'm all tucked back in now.
roll.gif

Their opening a church's chicken by me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Aye JJ...they had a church's by my house around 2000 or so...dudes use to serve right out the church's chicken...
nerd.gif

Someone snitched, and it was shut down a few months from the opening date. 

Rachel Ray :x that garbage food she tries to cook?

Giada all day, errday,

and Ina, the gawd. I need to get on her level |I

Last edited:
Why do so many attractive women work in HR/recruiting? Went to two staffing agencies that were filled with BAD women. The one counselor I had, I wanted to put her on the table like an episode of Naughty Office. I mean we did have a room to ourselves. I'd definitely hold her hand in public. They also had a thick Italian there. *** was so fat it was jiggling in her pants :wow: :smh:
I noticed this too. Staffing Agencies are the kings of this, IDC what they say its done on puprose. I just need to figure out why
When applying for a job or at a job fair, which department do you encounter first? Have nice looking representation might help attract prospective employees. Idk just a thought.
I noticed this too. Staffing Agencies are the kings of this, IDC what they say its done on puprose. I just need to figure out why

Attractive people usually have better social skills and are more accommodating because they are secure with their appearance and are used to talking to/being approached by people? Maybe that's why they work HR jobs?
Good looks on the insight. Beh whered your reps go breh?

Their opening a church's chicken by me :wow: :wow: :wow:
Churches? Have some self respect :x

Aye JJ...they had a church's by my house around 2000 or so...dudes use to serve right out the church's chicken...
nerd.gif

Someone snitched, and it was shut down a few months from the opening date. 

I got a few Chinese Food spots in Jersey City that deliver all types of "goods" with their food :nerd:
What kind of goods?

Rachel Ray :x that garbage food she tries to cook?

Giada all day, errday,

and Ina, the gawd. I need to get on her level |I
Knew you were into chicks :evil:

Man I cant mess with Barefoot... Always talmbout Jeffery is coming over with some arugula from the farmers market for their couples dinner party... 

Jeff ain't fooling me that dude is as gay as the day is long.

Judge: Richard, since you chose to defend yourself and fire the public defender, I guess it's your turn to question the witness.Ricky: Thank you, Your Majesty.Judge: And Richard, before you begin, I'd like to say that I think this is a very bad idea. However, you do have a right to defend yourself, so proceed, but please remember to watch your language.Ricky: Look, I can't speak without swearing, and I've only got my Grade 10, and I haven't had a cigarette since I've been arrested, and I'm ready to ******' snap. So I'd like to make a request under the people's freedom of choices and voices act that I be able to smoke and swear in your courtroom. Because if I can't smoke and swear, I'm ******! And so are all these guys. I won't be able to properly express myself at a court level, and that's ********! It's not fair and if you ask me, I think it's a ******' mistrial.Prosecutor: This man can't represent anyone...Your Honor! He's a complete and total idiot!Judge: Now although I am opposed to that kind of language in my courtroom, I'm going to allow it, as unfortunately it is part of your right to a fair trial. So you may proceed, but please, I want to remind you that this is not a carnival. Richard, you have permission to smoke and swear.Ricky: Thank you. I just gotta get some cigarettes, actually.
[Ricky walks over to the prosecutor's desk and snaps his fingers]
Ricky: Let's go, smokes!Prosecutor: But I've only got two left!Ricky: I don't care. You've been a **** all morning. It's the least you can do for me!Prosecutor: Oh, for the love of God...
[Several members of the prosecution start to light cigarettes]
Judge: Just the defendant, please.Ricky: My first order of business is to tell the prosecutor to shut the **** up and wipe that stupid ******g grin off his face because it's distraculating my case.
roll.gif

:x :x Giada

Fetal alcohol lips, massive forehead and a jaw like the terminator... never understood how ppl beast over her so hard

Last edited:
@Antidope, I requested that my reps be taken away. It was nice for a while but ultimately serves no purpose for me. If you wanna rep me, just nod ya head, it's all good. 

@Pablo, that Krispy Kreme idea...I follow you 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom