the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

http://www.power1051fm.com/articles/power-updates-456300/dj-khaled-proposed-to-nicki-minaj-11516439/

Last edited:
These suck feelings I can't shake is literally forcing me to go to the gym............ :lol: not sure if thats a good thing or not

These suck feelings I can't shake is literally forcing me to go to the gym............ :lol: not sure if thats a good thing or not
Was it really that bad man?

Pense que TAN espanol estabe muerto
Ya personally, I think that had to have been the worst thing possible for me :lol: if it escalates from here at least I should be over it and ok from here on though.

Drown in your sorrows? That's what I do.
Nah, I did the drowning of alcohol for the last year already. The regulars in TAN can attest to that :lol:

I think I'm gonna try and take a different route this time

Last edited by a moderator:
These suck feelings I can't shake is literally forcing me to go to the gym............
laugh.gif
not sure if thats a good thing or not
Was it really that bad man?

Pense que TAN espanol estabe muerto
Ya personally, I think that had to have been the worst thing possible for me
laugh.gif
if it escalates from here at least I should be over it and ok from here on though.

These suck feelings I can't shake is literally forcing me to go to the gym............
laugh.gif
not sure if thats a good thing or not
Drown in your sorrows? That's what I do.
Nah, I did the drowning of alcohol for the last year already. The regulars in TAN can attest to that
laugh.gif

I think I'm gonna try and take a different route this time
That's cool man. I was only semi-serious, I based it on past posts. But whatever it takes man. If going to the gym is what gets you through it, do it. Just don't take it too far and end up like this guy.

Boxers are just too free for me and get icky as **** in the summertime. I respect the alternate life choices of others tho.

I'm aiming to at least get back to prime rck/Bolo Yeung shape and then taking it from there

no way in hell would I want to look like that bloated, synth looking Eastern European dude

i couldn't do briefs, felt too much like tightey ******'s from  when i was a kid.

rck not rck'ing anymore..

eek.gif

say it ain't so.

mean.gif
As of right now..... I am no longer rck'ing :lol:

I think Europe sucked alot of it out of me. Plus I am making a pretty conscious effort to lose this beer gut I've gotten in the last year of binge drinking and last 6 months of not working out :lol:

But who knows, maybe every now and then I'm might get my rck on again :smile: :\ 8)

and it'll be because I want to.... not cuz I was on some depression-over-my-ex-type-steeze

Back
Top Bottom