the thread about nothing...

solid night tonight :pimp:

got to let some steam off to my friend's little brother :lol:

still not quite there, but I think I took steps in the right direction today :smile:

tumblr_mqiuoyYC8g1r7gqcoo1_500.jpg

:smh:
:evil:
:smh:

Last edited:
Anybody dealing with or dealt with back issues in the past?

Ive been in 24/hr a day intolerable pain for the last 4-5 months, and just found out Ive been dealing with 3 Bulging Discs, 1 Compressed disc, and Degenerative Disc Disease

I'm too young for this ****

I don't know if i would've had the b.... to grab that raccon barehanded like that... i would've had to grab a stick or something first 

Last edited:
just made the top 10 in most posts for the day for the first time. feelsbatman :smh:

who is colinssneak? dude posted 203 times yesterday :x

Some freak weather going on in OC. Suddenly, it starts pouring heavy rain. Like literally with the snap of the fingers, rain starts pouring.

I just searched for my first post in TAN 
laugh.gif

. Apparently beh's first appearance in TAN was on page 95
tired.gif
Page 1
glasses.gif
Page 14. TAN OG's
Son! Megatron was the first response in TAN 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In B4 Megatron 
This gimmick was hilarious. iYen had that soundclick link and he would try and post it before Megatron showed up
My job needs to get rid of Internet Explorer.
THIS THIS THIS!!!!! Its so horrible I cant even stand it. Its not even the new ones its the one from like 2002. 
sick.gif

Anybody dealing with or dealt with back issues in the past?

Ive been in 24/hr a day intolerable pain for the last 4-5 months, and just found out Ive been dealing with 3 Bulging Discs, 1 Compressed disc, and Degenerative Disc Disease

I'm too young for this ****
Geez. How old are you?

For anyone that wants to have enlarged smileys you have to be using the rich text editor, then when you post a smiley, you double click it and this window will appear.

THen you just put numbers in the height field and you're good to go.

Last edited:
Today just needs to end....been crazy busy with work this week.

$5 buffalo chicken cheese steak last night + Harpoon Coffee Porter (which was delicious) + morning coffee + greek yogurt for breakfast = I'm sweating at my desk like Kevin Garnett in pre-game warm ups

Back
Top Bottom