the thread about nothing...

Racecar_Gforces_win.gif
DAMN PAPI

3.png

MunkeyBarz White

Travel bag included. We will donate $1 for each white belt sold to Multiple Sclerosis Research.
$99.99     

Last edited:
The Wolverine was 
smokin.gif
 But the  In-n-Out afterwards was 
nthat.gif

I think I need a nap now.

Happy Bday Blue.
Don't talk about new movies here.

srs.

Someone might quote you and be like 
the scene where wolverine loses his powers and blabidty blah.

Last edited:
The Wolverine was 
smokin.gif
 But the  In-n-Out afterwards was 
nthat.gif

I think I need a nap now.

Happy Bday Blue.
Don't talk about new movies here.

srs.

Someone might quote you and be like 
the scene where wolverine loses his powers and blabidty blah.
Nah b, I ain't tryna ruin the TAN or the movie for anyone. Just sharing my day with the fellow TANers.

In other news my brother's teacher (Ol' girl who got preggo from a student) apparently might get a plea deal. 
mean.gif

EDIT:

http://blog.pe.com/2013/07/26/redlands-bail-reduced-for-teacher-charged-with-sex-with-students/

Last edited:
Really tempted in the nexus 7 that came out today, need a decent tablet and for $230 its a decent price

Picked up black ops 2 wii u for $20 at best buy too, decent so far on the gamepad, comfy :D

Really tempted in the nexus 7 that came out today, need a decent tablet and for $230 its a decent price

Picked up black ops 2 wii u for $20 at best buy too, decent so far on the gamepad, comfy
happy.gif
What's the cod community like on the wii u?

Picked up black ops 2 wii u for $20 at best buy too, decent so far on the gamepad, comfy
happy.gif
Is that how much it costs regularly? I'd get it for that cheap. The Wii U gets 0 burn at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom