the thread about nothing...

Uma Thurman though
devil.gif
My favorite awg
roll.gif

cpa will definitely get you great looks for jobs, even if you're not with a firm...

interviewed with a a couple jobs and you could get a bump in position purely off having a cpa. But yeah the 150 credit requirement is pretty much bs and a pain.

cpa will definitely get you great looks for jobs, even if you're not with a firm...

interviewed with a a couple jobs and you could get a bump in position purely off having a cpa. But yeah the 150 credit requirement is pretty much bs and a pain.
is the credit req really 150? :x I haven't even looked into it
all those credits just to study a big *** book :x

yes in cali u need 150

Cats :x

Females with cats :x

Dudes with cats :x :|

Minus well go full drag

FunFact:

The cat held in this scene was a stray found by Marlon Brando while on the lot at Paramount, and was not originally called for in the script. Supposedly the cats purring muffled some of Brando's dialogue, and, as a result, most of his lines had to be looped.

is the credit req really 150?
sick.gif
I haven't even looked into it
all those credits just to study a big *** book
sick.gif
in most states its now 150...last time I checked only a handful of states still had it at 120 credit hours.

But the extra 30 credits need not be in accounting coursework...its just an extra 30 which is pretty dumb. A lot of people just take cheap classes at community college or online classes to fulfill the 30.

Some states (e.g. virginia and maryland) let you take the exam while you are still completing your extra credits provided that you have copleted all your acct coursework.

Test called the Series 24. I shouldn't be spending my "adulthood" doing school things
Beauty and brains
devil.gif

Actually i thought about taking the cpa but then i realized i need more accounting units..which meant i had to go back to school..

nah im good
DONT DO IT!!!! My accounting degree is a waste. Accounting sucks, I hate accounting.
well, i'm already in accounting but wont having a cpa help me get more bandz?
is the 2nd heartbreak as bad as the 1st one?
they say the first love is the sweetest but that first cut is the deepest
nerd.gif
Yez it brings da bandz
I was going to buy my own and name him Kitler
laugh.gif

I posted the story in here when my girl found him, but his mother abandoned him when he was about 3 weeks old under a porch. had to bottle feed my young G. he still has feral instincts, dudes crazy.

and yes he's slick as ****. when you get one harness train him! mine walks outside on a leash like a dog.

Cats
sick.gif

Females with cats
sick.gif

Dudes with cats
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Minus well go full drag

iSsTCZk8Zjwar.gif

cats are nasty b.
u6dyu9datihwp1xundt.gif
iYdf2PWHmziRg.gif
I yell lauhged at both of these gifs oh my word

FunFact:

The cat held in this scene was a stray found by Marlon Brando while on the lot at Paramount, and was not originally called for in the script. Supposedly the cats purring muffled some of Brando's dialogue, and, as a result, most of his lines had to be looped.
Damn good ****...
pimp.gif

I have no reps though...

in most states its now 150...last time I checked only a handful of states still had it at 120 credit hours.

But the extra 30 credits need not be in accounting coursework...its just an extra 30 which is pretty dumb. A lot of people just take cheap classes at community college or online classes to fulfill the 30.

Some states (e.g. virginia and maryland) let you take the exam while you are still completing your extra credits provided that you have copleted all your acct coursework.
what do you do bilbo 8o 8o 8o

is the credit req really 150?
sick.gif
I haven't even looked into it

all those credits just to study a big *** book
sick.gif

what do you do bilbo
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
accounting, but hopefully i can phase into something different in the next couple of years. 
ohwell.gif

tumblr_m7ivzdkpOb1r0ixyro1_500.jpg

pull out fo' wut?
lol plz.
u aint neva leavin

inb4 ****** bs
Wait is that gif from what I think its from?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yo parody "those movies" have to be the greatest thing ever.

She could have all my monies though ALL OF THEM

Last edited:
Quick question. Ok i gotta send out this package tomorrow, but i accidentally put the city and state before the address should i still be good ? it's supposed to go.. name, address, then city and state.. me like a dummy put the name city and state then the address.. there's no room to fix it either, and i only had one small box 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom