the thread about nothing...

To my fellow Raggea boyz, where do I get Appleton from again???

Also, I would love to see Antidope contribute to Blue's discussion earlier.
I havent bought it from a store in so long, the markup is ridiculous. I count on family members to hook me up when they visit.

What discussion?
You're Jamaican?? I always thought you were Nigerian for some reason
laugh.gif

and how much would it be in stores here in America???

the discussion on pron
Total wine got everything b.
ya they do
smile.gif
smile.gif
Yup, born there
laugh.gif
. Its like $35 to $45 for 750ML which is expensive  for rum IMO, but if you're drinking Appleton you're not drinking it to get ripped off of so its worth the money, its not like Baccardi or something.

What am I supposed to add? All my favorites have retired, its nuts.  I wouldnt even know where to look to find this new crop of people running the scene. 

$35-$45?!?!?!?!? Holy smokes. I would never pay that much for any sort of hard liquor :lol:

I'll go to Total Wine and check it out and if its really that much I'll just stick with my Vodka :pimp:

Out of my group of HS friends, I'm one of the last to graduate college..... and I'm 90% sure I'm gonna be the first to purchase a house if I get hired when I graduate. Should be able to put a down payment ASAP as soon as I start getting a record of income

I want a diet Dr. Pepper so bad right now :x :smokin

LOT what books are yall reading? I read a couple books this summer and I'm trying to make reading a habit.

what happened to the trayvon thread???

I guess I got sniped.

Learning experience I guess.
tired.gif

I apologize meth!

Last edited:
the prices of homes in the bay area :x my house (well, my parents') was 600k+..... it's not that big either. :x :smh:

i guess my future husband and i are living in a box :lol:

NJ has some of the richest counties in America though. :smokin

Some of the hoodest spots :smokin

You can literally so anything and everything up here.

Once again, who the **** wants to live in Texas.

Unlimited funds, ill live in NJ over Texas

that's great.

next.

You say that as if New Jersey is a bad place to live. Dont let Jersey Shore and Snooki shape your view on the state.

As far as low cost of housing and low cost of living, its related to people not wanting to live there and the lack of access overall. Why do you think do you think the costs go up in big cities and surrounding area?

Good to see that people do see home ownership for the scheme that it is. Your home isn't yours until that mortgage is paid off. People thinking they own their property :lol:

Back
Top Bottom