the thread about nothing...

yo antidope, i know you hate it down here..

but do you ever go out on saturday nights?

just wondering.
I do fairly often and on Fridays too. Usually just bar hop nowadays, I used to go to Compound, Crucial, and Havana a lot but the bars so much cheaper and the crowds are better.
Everyone should still have a house phone
Yup. When theres a blackout your house phone still works.

Last edited:

just wondering.
I do fairly often and on Fridays too. Usually just bar hop nowadays, I used to go to Compound, Crucial, and Havana a lot but the bars so much cheaper and the crowds are better.
yeah, the club scene is great but that **** gets boring after a while..

i wanna start bar hopping but nobody else ever wants too.

If it's corded.
Yeah I should have mentioned that. I keep one in the house though its not even hooked up but it will be if I needed. Everyone should have one theyre literally 3 dollars at Walmart

just wondering.
yeah, the club scene is great but that **** gets boring after a while..

i wanna start bar hopping but nobody else ever wants too.
Word rap music has everyones mind twisted down here. When I had all my friends come down in July all they wanted to do was go to the clubs, and I had to oblige. The bars are the hidden gems

Fingertips with grass stains 

smokin.gif

but don't bars charge to get in?

or just the ones that get a lot of people?
I've rarely gone to ones that charge, theres a strip in Buckhead that has at least 20 bars and theres no cover whatsoever. I honestly cant remember any of the names of them besides Hole in the Wall but theres a Bank of America on the street and you'll just always see a flock of people walking to and from the bars. Its way better on Saturdays than it is on Fridays 

These chicks I know took a pic with Kirko Bangz and he posted it on IG..... they got RIPPED on soooooo hard :lol:

the comments left on that pic was LULZ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a tipping question but didnt want to make a thread and start the nonsense....

When you go to a restaurant and sit down to eat by yourself.

How much do you tip? Because really that 15-20% of your meal which amounted to like 14 dollars isnt doing anything for anyone. In that situation I always bump it up to at least $4 and go higher if need be.
I usually do about $10. When I'm eating alone I narrate in my head like I'm Anthony Bourdain :wow:

I remember you posting about bible study way back. You an atheist now newmoanyeh lol

:lol: naaah

but the food + yambs they had :smh: that's how they get you

Last edited:
I checked it out...

Lmfao @ her eyebrows looked like an upside down Nike checkmark

Back
Top Bottom