the thread about nothing...

You're a grown man, why in the hell are you lying?
cuz I'm tryna get wet later this week... just not tonight :nerd:

Not in this case, just your outlook in general. It takes more energy and creativity to lie. The fact that you said apologizing to a woman and telling the truth is a bad combination could mean a few things, you're saying that because you're on NT and lying, you're not bright, or you NEVER want to have a relationship with a woman ever in life. If you want to have a relationship worth a damn, you have to do that, or you'll be forever alone forreal. Unless the woman is a total airhead.
I don't want one with her type, that's for sure damn sure :lol:

she is fun tho :nerd:

but god damn old as hell.. Probably going thru menopause

it takes a special type of person for me to be completely honest and apologetic to...........and she ain't here no more :frown: :wow: |I

Last edited by a moderator:
cuz I'm tryna get wet later this week... just not tonight
nerd.gif
I'll get you wet papi 

rck you're done 
no you're done mr god of the universe, ***** *** child.... just kidding, I love ya young buck

I gotta admit, that's a bad lie. Putting together Ikea furniture...for a baby...after 9pm...on a Sunday. That's suspect b. If you're gonna lie, make it plausible.

and they had 9 months to know a baby was coming :lol:

who's setting up cribs/nursery after the baby is born? >D :lol:
   Exactly. No woman is going to believe that lie 
laugh.gif
Jesus, get a room you two :rolleyes

and why does it have to be a crib?? or nursery????

Maybe we are fictionally putting together furniture for around the house? and maybe we are fictionally doing this at 9:30 because we were fictionally waiting for his (very real :lol:) kids to be asleep :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
rck you're done 
no you're done mr god of the universe, ***** *** child.... just kidding, I love ya young buck
I gotta admit, that's a bad lie. Putting together Ikea furniture...for a baby...after 9pm...on a Sunday. That's suspect b. If you're gonna lie, make it plausible.

and they had 9 months to know a baby was coming
laugh.gif

who's setting up cribs/nursery after the baby is born?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
   Exactly. No woman is going to believe that lie 
laugh.gif
Jesus, get a room you two
eyes.gif
rck is maddddddd

cuz I'm tryna get wet later this week... just not tonight
nerd.gif

Not in this case, just your outlook in general. It takes more energy and creativity to lie. The fact that you said apologizing to a woman and telling the truth is a bad combination could mean a few things, you're saying that because you're on NT and lying, you're not bright, or you NEVER want to have a relationship with a woman ever in life. If you want to have a relationship worth a damn, you have to do that, or you'll be forever alone forreal. Unless the woman is a total airhead.
I don't want one with her type, that's for sure damn sure
laugh.gif

she is fun tho
nerd.gif

but god damn old as hell.. Probably going thru menopause

it takes a special type of person for me to be completely honest and apologetic to...........and she ain't here no more
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
 Too old? Menopause? You have quite a bit to learn my friend 
laugh.gif

Never used block a member before but now I can enjoy TAY once again...
Good night nt

Last edited:
come on.

Any lie can make it depending on how you approach it.

What if the guy is a nurse from Rck's previous class and has a weird schedule?

I've built Ikea stuff a in the night before :lol:

Maybe we are fictionally putting together furniture for around the house? and maybe we are fictionally doing this at 9:30 because we were fictionally waiting for his (very real :lol:) kids to be asleep :nerd:

you said you told her you had to put furniture together for a newborn, what else do newborns sleep in? :lol:
moving furniture while kids are sleeping? :stoneface:

:lol:

I guess that's just the motion

come on.

Any lie can make it depending on how you approach it.

What if the guy is a nurse from Rck's previous class and has a weird schedule?

I've built Ikea stuff a in the night before :lol:
that.

Plus I do tons of weird **** at night. Its a known fact among people who know me :lol:

you said you told her you had to put furniture together for a newborn, what else do newborns sleep in? :lol:
moving furniture while kids are sleeping? :stoneface:

:lol:

I guess that's just the motion
Hmmmm you got me there :lol: what other furniture does a baby need besides a crib?

Why not just be upfront? I don't think she'd be unreasonable about it, and you could just reschedule.
Now you risk having to keep up and maintain the lie.
SMH at the silliness dudes do for something over 3 billion people have.

You wanna dive into her pool. Right??
if by pool, you mean vagina, then yes

Why not just be upfront? I don't think she'd be unreasonable about it, and you could just reschedule.
Because I've flaked on her a bunch of times before :lol:

if he only has the intention to smash, i don't mind the lie.

if he wanted something serious, then I wouldn't be for it.

but here, who gives a **** what he told her? If it works, good for the man. If not, well he'll learn from it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom