the thread about nothing...

Hmmmm you got me there :lol: what other furniture does a baby need besides a crib?
depends on how much money people are willing to spend but

diaper table
dresser
rocking chair

people plan out nurserys months ahead with color schemes, patterns, inspirations for their kids, etc. Unless the chick was on some "I didn't know I was pregnant" steez, nobody is having a baby, comes home and is like "let's set up a crib now." :lol:

Oh and Mariah Carey's nursery is the thing everyone is going for now, Even Will & Kate are supposedly taking inspiration from her.

:D

I remember the first time I moved to my new house. I slept on the carpet floor in the living room.

There was no furniture set up. And I ate pizza we had picked up. Crazy how I still remember. 

It was pepperoni too.

wtf ive had mud butt for the past 2 days

on another note im happy as hell to go back to school..I feel like a freshman again..can't wait to dominate my classes & future yambs

Last edited:
 Too old? Menopause? You have quite a bit to learn my friend 
laugh.gif
:nerd: :nerd: she is damn near 30... that is too old in my eyes. I got standards :\

What are you? 22? Get back to me in about 4 years on that statement. Your POV might change after a while
almost 24 :wow:

but naw I agree, when I'm 28, a 29 year old would sound good in my book. You right

Look we are in the TAN, so I don't want anyone to get all riled up.

If you've flaked on her many times, it is obvious you really ain't into her like that, and you don't really value her time or company. People make time when they need/want to.

Oh and Mariah Carey's nursery is the thing everyone is going for now, Even Will & Kate are supposedly taking inspiration from her.

:x

then rck could say :

we had everything planned but decided to change it, because what Mariah Carey has done is soooooo much nicer.

We had to hurry cuz the baby is coming.

saying all that in his uggs :smokin

Last edited:

If you've flaked on her many times, it is obvious you really ain't into her like that, and you don't really value her time or company. People make time when they need/want to.

this is true :nerd:

Hmmmm you got me there
laugh.gif
what other furniture does a baby need besides a crib?

diaper table
dresser
rocking chair

people plan out nurserys months ahead with color schemes, patterns, inspirations for their kids, etc. Unless the chick was on some "I didn't know I was pregnant" steez, nobody is having a baby, comes home and is like "let's set up a crib now."
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Aren't you on top of your baby game. 

This is true :lol:

I value pretty much nothing about her.... except she is a free hair cut and good company when I'm in her part of town :nerd: :nerd: :lol:

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
she is damn near 30... that is too old in my eyes. I got standards
ohwell.gif
What are you? 22? Get back to me in about 4 years on that statement. Your POV might change after a while
tell em' Beh...seasoned
I try, in due time...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
she is damn near 30... that is too old in my eyes. I got standards
ohwell.gif
almost 24
embarassed.gif

but naw I agree, when I'm 28, a 29 year old would sound good in my book. You right
Same rules apply though, if she's annoying you, 86 her, early. 

diaper table
dresser
rocking chair

people plan out nurserys months ahead with color schemes, patterns, inspirations for their kids, etc. Unless the chick was on some "I didn't know I was pregnant" steez, nobody is having a baby, comes home and is like "let's set up a crib now." :lol:

This. Sorry Mateo, you just got sonned (kinda). :lol:

diaper table
dresser
rocking chair

This. Sorry Mateo, you just got sonned (kinda). :lol:
Not as badly as Tahrone's girl sonned you on IG :nerd: :nerd: :rofl: :rofl: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom