the thread about nothing...

So are you saying I don't know any of my instagram followers. 

only saying you can have followers that you don't know outside the IG / the web.
wut, that group of words do not comprehend in my mind

please youse sentence structure. 
indifferent.gif

i'll let you think about it.

damn I wish I'd have 444 reps so I could be GOD OF THE UNIVERSE
We could of reigned together. 
nthat.gif

"Canadian by birth, American by girth"

get outta here
Acting like that isn't the response I'm looking for :rollin :rollin get off your high horse and follow/reveal yourself

or should I just assume you're one of those people that don't post pics of themselves :lol :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck is boba .. i've never seen that in my life 

asian people have these drinks like teas, smoothies, icees etc in a variety of flavors and have balls of tapioca in them which is basically balls of starch, and it's really fattening.

Avocado smoothie + taro smoothie will change your life tho
It's called bubble tea darling.

You never had boba? Lollicup? Boba at Frozen Yogurt places. I see it everywhere. :lol
YOURE MAKING ME SAD. I MISS LOLLICUP. **** IS GODLY. :( :( :( :(

True, shows she has great self control since she deleted the comment immediately.

all it shows is the Blue is tryna sleeze around and is a class A man stealer :{ :{ :{
wow *****wtbs. :| I don't steal boyfriends, darling. :| :| :|

Last edited:
What the heck is boba .. i've never seen that in my life 

asian people have these drinks like teas, smoothies, icees etc in a variety of flavors and have balls of tapioca in them which is basically balls of starch, and it's really fattening.

Avocado smoothie + taro smoothie will change your life tho
She gets a pass since she's not actually Asian... she only likes to pretend she is...

and he had no idea what it was soooo :rolleyes

Acting like that isn't the response I'm looking for :rollin :rollin get off your high horse and follow/reveal yourself

or should I just assume you're one of those people that don't post pics of themselves :lol :lol
I'm too busy setting up furniture >D

She gets a pass since she's not actually Asian... she only likes to pretend she is...
:lol don't come for me sis

Back
Top Bottom