the thread about nothing...

hi TAN, happy monday.

trying to be productive and get my *** back in school, hopefully this goes well.

congrats 
pimp.gif

Anyone good with books?
I'm looking for a good book on amazon on the basic things every man should know.

Like changing a tire, cooking a steak, etc.
I've found a couple good ones but you guys have any good recommendations?

I'm graduating from college this Sunday. Holy ****

My FINAL CLASS EVER is tomorrow morning. Unreal.

Weird moment. Loved being in college but am also so ready to be done with school and start a new chapter in my life.

Shout out to all the recent college grads on NT
nthat.gif
Congrats man.

roll.gif
Phil Leotardo

Who is asking? Fam...moms? Pops?

It's annoying but just don't let it get to you...

My pops (who is a middle-aged extremely homophobic Jamaican who, according to my little brother; has suspected me to be gay on multiple occasions over the years just because I've never wanted to talk about girls with him :smh:), my little brother, male cousins (hell, one JUST got out of jail and is in a half-way house and the first thing he asked me today when he called was this nonsense); pretty much any male I don't see on a regular basis that I'm related to.

I'm trying man, but I've gotten tired of being asked over the years man :lol:

I'm graduating from college this Sunday. Holy ****

My FINAL CLASS EVER is tomorrow morning. Unreal.

Weird moment. Loved being in college but am also so ready to be done with school and start a new chapter in my life.

Shout out to all the recent college grads on NT :nthat:

Congratulations man :nthat:

Anyone good with books?
I'm looking for a good book on amazon on the basic things every man should know.

Like changing a tire, cooking a steak, etc.
I've found a couple good ones but you guys have any good recommendations?

Would be highly interested in this as well :nerd:

Even though I was raised by my mom, I always felt like I had a good grasp of what manhood is. However, I feel like I missed out on learning stuff like this.

Last edited:
I use to see that gif on NT all the time, when the dudes were at the gas station and saw his head get run over...

roll.gif

I want to post something but I KNOW I will get universally flamed for it. I'll just keep it to myself 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom