the thread about nothing...

who got da banz?
nerd.gif

It's a well known fact that undergrad sucks. They do **** that doesn't make sense ALL the time
I don't even know if the "It pays to get A's, but C's get degrees" saying is even true for undergerad (unless you need a good GPA for grad school). Does it pay to get A's? I did the bare minimum in my classes unless I was actually interested in the material. I was lucky and had a job lined up after freshman year though. College was more of a social experience for me cuz "dem grades ain't get me paid".
It depends on what you are going for of course. You sure have a lot of smart dummies walking this earth for sure. Of course A's look better on paper, but sometimes that's not the end of it. I do know once you survive to grad school, they tend to work with you a little more. They need your money to keep the program going and therefore pay more attention to the student to keep the overall program in good academic standing in addition to having smaller class sizes in general. 

Man music will mess with your moods. Drake and the motion had me feeling one way, then actin' up equalized me. Drake may need to kick rocks.

Beh always with that knowledge
pimp.gif
My man Dauber aka Patrick Star 
laugh.gif

That wear your sneakers thread is gone.

There was some serious disrespect going on in there
laugh.gif
What was the thread about? I honestly don't remember
laugh.gif
Dude posted about his blog.

First response in thread was about OP's father needing to wear protection to avoid the conception of OP.

Chaos ensued
That disrespect 
laugh.gif

There was some serious disrespect going on in there :lol:
What was the thread about? I honestly don't remember :lol:

First response in thread was about OP's father needing to wear protection to avoid the conception of OP.

Chaos ensued

Cot damn! that tone was set.

There was some serious disrespect going on in there :lol:
What was the thread about? I honestly don't remember :lol:

Chaos ensued

everybody lost reps from da banz except the guy who really wants to lose them, Water :lol:

That midterm was horrible.
sick.gif
sick.gif
you know it's bad when hella Asian kids are whispering "****" throughout the duration of the test.

Nobody finished.
indifferent.gif

no calculators allowed when this entire course is calculus based.
indifferent.gif

My professor is straight up trolling.

I'm gonna get some green tea for comfort.
mean.gif

Berkeley, man.
mean.gif
They want you to know that feeling of failure. 

Then they do that curve to all the tests, at least my teacher did. 

100s all year long, then final is a foreign language. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

She definitely got me. 

Back
Top Bottom