the thread about nothing...

I watched the movie "savages" last night with blake lively....it was terrible
It looked like it when it was in the movies. I ain't even bother to watch it.

Salute LOT,

I'm tired. Got up later than I wanted to this morning but I'm here. Damn Nowitzness, I hope you're at least lurking. Come back man 
mean.gif

#33...
pimp.gif

Hated the name they had before, the colors were wack, I mean nobody really repped them like that.

I need some fresh grapes to match though.   

pimp.gif

Last edited:
#33...
pimp.gif

Hating the name they had before, the colors were wack, I mean nobody really repped them like that.

I need some fresh grapes to match though.   

pimp.gif
Yeah, nobody appreciated the name until it was taken away. I miss them days.

The Simpsons for $1 Billion though? Goodness. :smh:

Funny how we were talking about that like two weeks ago. It might be the end. I can see Arthur being the children's version of The Simpsons.

http://blogs.wsj.com/bankruptcy/2013/07/30/rapper-dmx-files-for-bankruptcy/?KEYWORDS=DMX

Over 1 million in child support?

Damn!!! 

This dude was one of the top selling artist in history, forget about hip hop, but music period. 
Damn...just goes to show how success doesn't cure your personal issues if you got 'em. Could this be considered the hardest fall in hip-hop history?
Could it be considered a fall though? His troubles were well documented pretty early on. It's sad that he never go over his childhood issues with his mother. That's what he's been hung up on for so long. 

Back
Top Bottom