the thread about nothing...

I'm adding Jay Z to the list of topics I will never discuss on NT, EVER.

what happened? :lol:

No such thing as a civilized discussion on NT

@Dabottom, nothing happened per se, I was reading that thread and clearly there is a line in the sand on him. Either you ride for him all out, and ignore criticism or you hate what he stands for. I take the middle ground, but I truthful POV on him. NT doesn't allow for you to take that stance, so from here on out, I just choose to not talk about it anymore.

@JJ, in some cases you're right.

I really need to find a mobile barber that can come to my house..  

You need to be a rapper for that :lol:

:lol: ... After i posted this on here i posted it on Fb.. i gotta few responses, but i trust none of these dudes cutting my hair.. so ill just continue to go to the shop.. it was funny tho, because all these people i never new cut hair all of a sudden cut hair.. 

Is being a barber the new rapper of 2013? :lol:

Thinking about taking a break from the internet and television soon. Since late April it's all I've really done besides work. Lately I've been having trouble making sense and putting together odd incoherent sentences. I feel like a zombie in a way. It'll only be for about a week tho :lol:

what happened? :lol:

No such thing as a civilized discussion on NT

@Dabottom, nothing happened per se, I was reading that thread and clearly there is a line in the sand on him. Either you ride for him all out, and ignore criticism or you hate what he stands for. I take the middle ground, but I truthful POV on him. NT doesn't allow for you to take that stance, so from here on out, I just choose to not talk about it anymore.

I agree. That's how a few topics on here go. I just stay out of it and lurk.

Your friends got a nice elbow.
Not to pointy, not to pudgy
Just right
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Kate-Upton-GIF-041.gif

TAV

sounds like an std...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom