the thread about nothing...

question: how much money woud it take for you to have sex with the mom from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo?

mama-june-600.jpg

All BS aside, right now? Shidd gimme 3 hunna, I'll do it.

That's, like, $3600 an hr. :pimp:

I was staring at my hot neighbor from across clean the front of the apartment in her heels.

:x so sexy.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yooooooo @ that Smack Cam. This is where an official Anti Smack Cam campaign starts

Last edited:
I really need to find a mobile barber that can come to my house..  

You need to be a rapper for that :lol:

Got relatives coming over today and I don't feel like having company. They got lil kids, too. :smh: terrorizing 2Chains and ****.

On an unrelated note, I have a few tshirts with naked women on them and I just wear them any and everywhere. I don't even consider that they might be offensive.

More rambling about nothing: What's up with all these R&B "barrowing" pieces of 90s R&B songs?? These kids can't even bite right? :smh:

Bebe's kids. They don't die, they multiply :lol:. Yeah, the borrowing is out of hand, and no they can't tastefully do it at all.

Is that real? If so awwww man....:rofl:

question: how much money woud it take for you to have sex with the mom from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo?

mama-june-600.jpg

You wouldn't have enough to pay me to smang that. I like big chicks too, but there's a limit, sorry.

I really need to find a mobile barber that can come to my house..  
You need to be a rapper for that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... After i posted this on here i posted it on Fb.. i gotta few responses, but i trust none of these dudes cutting my hair.. so ill just continue to go to the shop.. it was funny tho, because all these people i never new cut hair all of a sudden cut hair.. 

Back
Top Bottom