the thread about nothing...

My head hurts. My friend accidentally cracked it last night. Oh well Jake's on him cause I drenched his white towel totally in blood and bled all over his couch.
laugh.gif

So this kid I'm friends with on facebook makes a status saying "f the nets end up with Howard they are gonna win the ship next year, with a starting lineup of deron, brooks , Wallace, Lopez , and Howard they are gonna be unstoppable". So naturally, I call him out on this. So we're arguing back and forth and he proceeds to try and convince me that Brook Lopez is a SUPERSTAR. I just give him one of these:
confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-329.gif

At this point I wouldn't even want Dwight on my squad...dude is the ultimate primadonna and this is becoming 100x worse than the "Decision"

Is anyone out there generous enough to take my sig and make it look like a 4-year old didn't make it? The colors are so pansy, crayola looking.
laugh.gif

I have no patience or creativity with this crap.

How they gonna get Howard and keep Lopez and Brooks best believe those are the two guys Orlando wants

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Went to go see Ted at 10:20 but it's sold out, go to the 11:20 showing but amc accidentally put it as 3D, instead of giving us glasses they say either watch the 12:00 showing or get a refund and some passes as we're walking out my gf says we can go do "other" activities, I immediately get the passes and we bounce then proceed to beat the cakes. Thank you amc!!!!

Ps she said next time we watch Ted she'll bake some "brownies" and we'll watch it. I'm ready to propose!!!
not gonna lie... this deserves a 
z205099164.gif

1) refund

2) free movie passes

3) bunz

4) possibly found a very cool and fun chick

:smile:

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I made the
sick.gif
 face in real life! I have an insta-hate for this girl.

Apparently that's fake, my boy showed me that and all I could do way smh but it's not real though thankfully

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

I made the
sick.gif
 face in real life! I have an insta-hate for this girl.

Apparently that's fake, my boy showed me that and all I could do way smh but it's not real though thankfully
pimp.gif
knew my baby couldnt look that
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

tumblr_m6hu3h75Ek1r260j0o1_500.png
Wait wut??

She's giving up her son to find a man?
seems like it
hope she was just saying that for the lulz, cause if not...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by imvictor

G.O.O.D. is performing on the BET Awards tonight but I don't have BET.. smfh 
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It will be on the internet 4 minutes later. You'll live.

Originally Posted by imvictor

G.O.O.D. is performing on the BET Awards tonight but I don't have BET.. smfh 
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
slide the cableman a 2o dolla bill nd ull have all da channels 
wink.gif

I hope that screen cap really is fake, cause that would be sad if it wasn't.
Since there was a thread about whether RPGs are worth buying, and posts in here about video games and general, 

I bought these the other day for 9 bucks:

images
psx-syfilter1box.jpg

Loved the Syphon Filter series (except that awful Omega Strain one), and I hadn't played World Heroes

in more than ten years. Used to always play the arcade version at this old burger place.

Back
Top Bottom