the thread about nothing...

Jesus-2.jpg
Cesare Borgia

Anybody know the best (cheapest) place to get a iPad air m2 and pencil pro at? My daughters bday wishlist. I'm an android guy not familiar with the fancy expensive world of apple. Is any of their stuff ever on sale or are discounts frowned upon from the fancy?

Seems like the best option is one of the three box stores and just throw it on my card for the 3% back. Would love to get it cheaper if possible though.

Best buy/Walmart/target are all same price if anybody has any discount codes. I avoid Amazon like the plague for high dollar purchases especially electronics. Had a few electronics either shipped used or a different item all together in the box before purchased directly from Amazon also not a 3rd party seller on amazon, also had a 3 month battle for a refund for one of their blink security systems that wasn't compatible with my wifi, ultimately had to do a charge back with visa once I won I cancelled prime and I haven't purchased from them since.

Anybody know the best (cheapest) place to get a iPad air m2 and pencil pro at? My daughters bday wishlist. I'm an android guy not familiar with the fancy expensive world of apple. Is any of their stuff ever on sale or are discounts frowned upon from the fancy?

Seems like the best option is one of the three box stores and just throw it on my card for the 3% back. Would love to get it cheaper if possible though.

Best buy/Walmart/target are all same price if anybody has any discount codes. I avoid Amazon like the plague for high dollar purchases especially electronics. Had a few electronics either shipped used or a different item all together in the box before purchased directly from Amazon also not a 3rd party seller on amazon, also had a 3 month battle for a refund for one of their blink security systems that wasn't compatible with my wifi, ultimately had to do a charge back with visa once I won I cancelled prime and I haven't purchased from them since.

If you’re not opposed to second hand tech, apple has “apple certified refurbished” on their website. You can pick up things that are in great shape at like 10-15% off.

Check out slickdeals and bensbargains, sometimes they will post apple-based products that are being discounted at big box retailers

i think i get a $100 gift card on the purchase of an ipad since i work in a school; you could use that gift card to purchase the pen pro. If you’re located in the bay area/northern california, I’m down to link up and help an NTer get a deal

Back
Top Bottom