the thread about nothing...

I am black and I work in a library. Where was my invite?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

It's through this cohort I'm in, are you in library school too? 

I hate Batman Forver. Who gives Batman nipples?!

Joel Schumacher
He's a douchebag for that

:lol Hes openly gay and rather flamboyant... this is reflected in most of his films. He took the already existing homoerotic themes of Batman and inflated it to a point that's pretty un-ignoreable .

Tim Burton was totally in charge of the first 2 films Batman(89)/Batman Returns(92); Schumacher was brought in to co-direct for Batman Forever(95) and he had total control of Batman and Robin (97).
Knowing this, its kinda funny to watch the progression from the dark comic accurate world represented in Burtons films to the absurdest humor and under the radar messages in the latter films.

We have 9 of the 10 slots full for Fantasy Football The League About Nothing -- NT yr 2 anyone else want in 8o

everyone who already pm'ed me your in & email's are being sent shortly

Draft will be next thursday the 15th @ 8pm unless anyone is opposed to that date &/or time

Last edited:
I've been a bit bipolar lately

so I'm sorry TAN

but I have the week off and I'm going to do my best to get this thread closed.

I'm reporting EVERYTHING.

post music, that's a report
talk sports, that's a report

Franc lives, call to the FBI

so I'm sorry TAN

You and blue seem to have the same cycle

Team Ninjahood reporting for duty sir!

insult?

that's a report, enjoy ban camp sir!

so I'm sorry TAN

Since you've already stated you're here just to get the thread locked, how about we just report you and nip that problem in the butt before it even starts?

We have 9 of the 10 slots full for Fantasy Football The League About Nothing -- NT yr 2 anyone else want in 8o

Draft will be next thursday the 15th @ 8pm unless anyone is opposed to that date &/or time

:eek :eek

my timing is too on point :smokin

i came to say im not active like that lately but as the defending league about nothing season 1 champ, i will be back to make yal feel some type of way

Rack City Repeat

weekend got me feeling myself on this fine monday :hat

Last edited:

Just joined

I think Aug 15 is still way too early to draft

Players can still get hurt

But if you guys want to draft then that's fine with me

:eek :eek

my timing is too on point :smokin

i came to say im not active like that lately but as the defending league about nothing season 1 champ, i will be back to make yal feel some type of way

Rack City Repeat

weekend got me feeling myself on this fine monday :hat

Just joined

I think Aug 15 is still way too early to draft

Players can still get hurt

But if you guys want to draft then that's fine with me

i can change the date 8o 8o

Change the date Cold city 8o

Maybe a week after that 8o

i can change it just wondering what the other 8 members think about it

SLOTS ARE FULL FOR THE FF TAN GUYS SORRY

IM DOING ANOTHER ONE IN S&T SO ALL OVERFLOW CAN GET IN THAT ONE

Nah, we knew for a year. My supervisor's are just lazy as hell. How are you not going to prepare those that are inheriting a caseload beforehand? They wait until he leaves and can't explain anything to distribute his caseload. I need contact info for facilities and whatnot and can't even ask the man any questions. It's crazy, but when I get all this **** together, I'll be good. If I get this next job and leave, I don't know what my office is going to do. I'm the most efficient and organized person around here 
mean.gif

That's what I'm saying! You gotta prepare for that
mean.gif

Paging cold city
nerd.gif
Man, my office is just....lazy 
mean.gif

Black Caucus Library Association...but the last conference I went to was in Kansas City and by Friday it got crazy. 

laugh.gif

Shorties got loose. 
I am black and I work in a library. Where was my invite?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Aye, you finna get loose shawty? 
laugh.gif

I hate Batman Forver. Who gives Batman nipples?!

Joel Schumacher
He's a douchebag for that
laugh.gif
Hes openly gay and rather flamboyant... this is reflected in most of his films. He took the already existing homoerotic themes of Batman and inflated it to a point that's pretty un-ignoreable .

Tim Burton was totally in charge of the first 2 films Batman(89)/Batman Returns(92); Schumacher was brought in to co-direct for Batman Forever(95) and he had total control of Batman and Robin (97).
Knowing this, its kinda funny to watch the progression from the dark comic accurate world represented in Burtons films to the absurdest humor and under the radar messages in the latter films.

I was completely unaware of his sexual orientation. Not that it has anything to do with his movies, but it explains a lot for those Batman movies 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

so I'm sorry TAN

I'm with Tr1ll, I'll report you. Don't start none, won't be one. Capisce?
Since you've already stated you're here just to get the thread locked, how about we just report you and nip that problem in the butt before it even starts?
bud*
unless you plan on biting cheeks
nerd.gif
you don't want to mess with franc....

'mess with franc you get the shank'

is what they say!
roll.gif

See I don't really know the females who post in TAN like that...I only know of a few who post in here.

That boy got stretch pants, that boy got stretch pants

roll.gif
 that line will forever be funny to me idc what anybody says

Back
Top Bottom