the thread about nothing...

Just put up a middle finger to the sky
Let them know that we’re still rock ‘n roll :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ox.
Salute LOT,

It's Monday and I'm tired. I swear I wish I had a clone or something man 
mean.gif

I'm stealing that gif. I ain't even know one existed for that. I remember watching that clip on youtube. He was so gangsta man 
nthat.gif
. What's BCLA? 
nerd.gif

+1

He's a douchebag for that

That response made me crack up for some reason
Black Caucus Library Association...but the last conference I went to was in Kansas City and by Friday it got crazy. 

laugh.gif

Shorties got loose. 

Salute LOT,

It's Monday and I'm tired. I swear I wish I had a clone or something man 
mean.gif

I'm stealing that gif. I ain't even know one existed for that. I remember watching that clip on youtube. He was so gangsta man 
nthat.gif
. What's BCLA? 
nerd.gif

+1

He's a douchebag for that

That response made me crack up for some reason
Black Caucus Library Association...but the last conference I went to was in Kansas City and by Friday it got crazy. 

laugh.gif

Shorties got loose. 
I can only imagine. I'm jealous now

Happy Monday Tannersville. :nthat:

Let's make this week our ***** and make it through it in one piece. :nthat:

Hope everyone had a great weekend :smokin

I can only imagine. I'm jealous now
Bruh, you wouldn't even think librarians get down like that, at least I didn't. 

mean.gif
You'd be surprised. When I worked in a library as a senior in HS, there was this librarian that I worked with 
mean.gif
. I think she was 35 at the time and I was 17. She was fine as hell, but I wasn't about that older female life at the time. I would catch her looking at me and I would get nervous. Let me tell you, she was right like 3 lefts, and she had a sexy voice too. If I could go back in time, I'd tell myself to kick it to her. And I was leaving to go away to college that summer too...maaaaan, I don't even want to think about it now 
laugh.gif

Happy Monday Tannersville.
nthat.gif

Let's make this week our ***** and make it through it in one piece.
nthat.gif

Hope everyone had a great weekend
smokin.gif
What's good my dude? I hope to make the next few weeks my *****. I got an extra 20 cases last week because my co worker retired and my supervisor is dysfunctional. It's awesome 
indifferent.gif
. I'll just do what I do and just be beh. I'd like to think I do good work and can handle it. 

What's good my dude? I hope to make the next few weeks my *****. I got an extra 20 cases last week because my co worker retired and my supervisor is dysfunctional. It's awesome 
indifferent.gif

. I'll just do what I do and just be beh. I'd like to think I do good work and can handle it. 

Do work :nthat:

Did homie just retire out of the blue :nerd:

indifferent.gif

Do work
nthat.gif

Did homie just retire out of the blue
nerd.gif
Nah, we knew for a year. My supervisor's are just lazy as hell. How are you not going to prepare those that are inheriting a caseload beforehand? They wait until he leaves and can't explain anything to distribute his caseload. I need contact info for facilities and whatnot and can't even ask the man any questions. It's crazy, but when I get all this **** together, I'll be good. If I get this next job and leave, I don't know what my office is going to do. I'm the most efficient and organized person around here 
mean.gif

Nah, we knew for a year. My supervisor's are just lazy as hell. How are you not going to prepare those that are inheriting a caseload beforehand? They wait until he leaves and can't explain anything to distribute his caseload. I need contact info for facilities and whatnot and can't even ask the man any questions. It's crazy, but when I get all this **** together, I'll be good. If I get this next job and leave, I don't know what my office is going to do. I'm the most efficient and organized person around here 
mean.gif

That's what I'm saying! You gotta prepare for that :smh:

Paging cold city :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom