the thread about nothing...

NBA in the Zone 99-00 is the most difficult game i have played.
you know what it feels to have micheal doleac put numbers on shaq?
feelsbatman.

guys
guys

guys

guysguysguysguysgusygusygusygusygusygsu

acid and weed don't mix, take it from me I'm tripping like crazy hard right now like oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

Originally Posted by ErickM713

guys
guys

guys

acid and weed don't mix, take it from me I'm tripping like crazy hard right now like oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

what does it feel like?

Originally Posted by cap1229

guys
guys

guys

oh my god

oh my god

what does it feel like?
amazing and scary man
amazign and scary I'm tripping balllssss right now, I can't even focus and like oh mny god dude never do this, NEVER DO THIS

IT'S HORRIBLE AND AWESOME BUT OH MY GOD I"M TRIPPING BALLS RIGHT NOWWWW

If I moved to a California I would probably be a complete hippie. It's in my spirit and a dude I was dating about a year ago moved out there and he's on his hippie %!$%. I just wanna smoke weed legally, surf, and watch the sun set and rise.
lets elope
embarassed.gif

guys
guys

guys

oh my god

oh my god

what does it feel like?
amazing and scary man
amazign and scary I'm tripping balllssss right now, I can't even focus and like oh mny god dude never do this, NEVER DO THIS

Are you recording yourself on camera? Do it. Then post it. I'm living thru you right now because I don't think I can ever be about that acid life. Are you playing good music right now?

guys
guys

guys

oh my god

oh my god

what does it feel like?
amazing and scary man

I know what it feels like. herb sets the trip off, I know you're in another world right now. you'll be back in a few hours so enjoy it while you can. it's like lucid dreaming, put yourself in a happy place and you'll be okay.

hope everyone has a pleasant night
smile.gif

i'll tell you what doesn't mix, a bunch of boomers and a 5th of appleton.
roll.gif
last time i tripped. 

*inserts Cam'ron gif*
I beg to differ. You should of started your journey before nightfall though.

cap1229 wrote:
If I moved to a California I would probably be a complete hippie. It's in my spirit and a dude I was dating about a year ago moved out there and he's on his hippie %!$%. I just wanna smoke weed legally, surf, and watch the sun set and rise.

Why don't you? 
Growing up during the summers me and my boys would go up to the hills, spark blunts, and just take in sights like this as the sun went down every night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I took the tab like at 6, I started getting tingly like at 8, by 10 it kicked in by 11 it was full effect, 12 still going strong, I leave the best coast show say goodbye to lady friend.
Get to my car and bust out my dugout and take 3 huge hits, I'm stoned now

I'm on a whole new level right now.

Just my opinion but for me if I'm not letting my mind play natural daylight/colors its a waste.

So I'm watching this documentary on Netflixs called the American Swing and
eek.gif
. These people were living the life back in the mid 70's and those couples are still together after being swingers and partying at club Plato(swingers bar in NYC). There was like no risk back then except pregnancy. It's kind of unfortunate these days. Like all these old folks talking bout the good ole days of #!#*%#@ in the pool walking around naked being free. Messing with strangers while your significant other is close by. It's weird seeing these old white conservative looking men talk about how they used to get it in before Hebrew school at this club.

man I'm the biggest procrastinator ever. smh, I hate it and I know its holding me back a lot, but can't seem to change.

also NT, a recap of my sunday night.

Head out to the runs in East side San Jose for the first time with my boy in his 89 Corvette. Cops shut it down quick
30t6p3b.gif
We said eff it and head out to Oakland at like 11:30 with our other friends. The ride was sooo relaxing just listening to Kendrick Lamar all the way over there. We finally got there and looked for the place 7th st for a while. Unfortunately nobody was there so we decided to wait for a little. at about 1:30 some people show up, but they weren't going to race. 2 comes around and cops pass by. We said eff it and left. I was kind of sad seeing as how my parent's would NEVER let me go to one of these or "out" late on a sunday night (no school on Monday) and the night I "slepped over a friends house" there was no racing, that I witnessed.
30t6p3b.gif

also it makes me want to stop collecting sneakers and save up for a decent ride I can put money into.

getting a summer job at my school pretty much guaranteed 
I have a least 4 recommendations when you only need two

my classmates can hate me but my teachers love me

Never again am I doing that 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I was super *@%@!+ up last night, to the point where I had to sleep it off, I'm good now but man, that trip was something else 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man I'm the biggest procrastinator ever. smh, I hate it and I know its holding me back a lot, but can't seem to change.

Im the same way.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Damb...just got the e-mail saying I wasn't admitted to Columbia University...womp.

On the plus side I don't know if I started the humble braggington trend on NT right now but I'll continue to think I did.

Dont feel bad. If you thought you had a chance to get in Columbia, and actually had a chance, that means you have several good options.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

and "Are you recording yourself on camera? Do it. Then post it. I'm living thru you right now because I don't think I can ever be about that acid life. Are you playing good music right now? "
You're funny....
So I'm watching this documentary on Netflixs called the American Swing and 
eek.gif
. These people were living the life back in the mid 70's and those couples are still together after being swingers and partying at club Plato(swingers bar in NYC). There was like no risk back then except pregnancy. It's kind of unfortunate these days. Like all these old folks talking bout the good ole days of #!#*%#@ in the pool walking around naked being free. Messing with strangers while your significant other is close by. It's weird seeing these old white conservative looking men talk about how they used to get it in before Hebrew school at this club.

And with posts like this, I may be developing a crush.....back to my day off.

Back
Top Bottom