the thread about nothing...

In Friday, If Smokey owed Big Worm  $200, and Smokey already had $100 and he sold Hector a dub giving him $120,

y was him and Craig tryna get $200 the whole Friday when they only needed $80???
nerd.gif

great movie tho. cant wait till the new Friday comes out

I am pretty sure I ruined my iPod last night. I would have much rather it have been my phone

I am starting P90X in a few days. Is it worth it? I am not trying to get yoked or bench 450. I just want to look better naked and get my cardio up.

so i just bought some frozen salmon fillets only to find out you have to thaw it before u cook it..... #inexperiencedcook

Oh well...Subway for dinner...again

Can some kind soul please make a gif of Diplo and the girl clapping at :23. I'm trying to make that my new avy.
smokin.gif
 Soo much ratchetness I love this video.
laugh.gif

its at this point of the video:

image.JPG

nerd.gif
please?

-slighty depressed
frown.gif

-I come home from a long day of classes waiting on dinner and try and log on to NT to get the blank white page I almost broke down
laugh.gif

-Im a skinny dude so when Im playing D and a dudes sucks his teeth like he about to get easy buckets on me makes me wanna get a flagrant I HATE THAT @+#!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-Another ball related thing dudes think I got no handle so once I get it they just think ok easy cookies so they just get overaggressive and I get fouled everytime but no call
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Can some kind soul please make a gif of Diplo and the girl clapping at :23. I'm trying to make that my new avy.
smokin.gif
 Soo much ratchetness I love this video.
laugh.gif

its at this point of the video:

image.JPG

nerd.gif
please?

I was scared as a !$%*# to admire cheeks in this video.  Like "oh ye-wait, no..but...nice...no wait again...ye-ah naw...i give up"

^ You had to be careful cause there was a little something for EVERYONE in that jont.
roll.gif

I am appreciating the exaggerated butt crack definition those short black jeanshorts are creating with that girl above. 
pimp.gif

Go tomorrow to sign the lease for the house I'm going to be renting...no more apartment 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Getting a grill ASAP 
laugh.gif

I think im a good father because im always around my kids and my father was never around me much..........Not realizing that just being there isnt enough, i have to try and interact with them more or they will grow up thinking i dont care about them.

Fell out with my mother because she was showing favoritism towards my daughter and never did anything with my sons...........she got pissed at me and asked for the key to her house back and we didnt talk for 3 days.

she sent me a text message saying she didnt want things to end that way and said if i loved her, i would call her and talk about it................its been 3 weeks, and i still havent called and dont plan on doing so.

I still havent told my wife that i dont believe in god and that im pretty much an athiest at this point...........still devising a way to bring up a conversation and give hypotheticals to see what she will say.

My best friend needs a place to stay and asked to borrow $300 to help him out............but i said no because he just had $5000 from his income tax`s and decided to spend it on eating out everyday, shoes, clothes and a flat screen.

ok, im done

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ You had to be careful cause there was a little something for EVERYONE in that jont.
roll.gif

I am appreciating the exaggerated butt crack definition those short black jeanshorts are creating with that girl above. 
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m0ug5m1XjL1qbjqn3o1_500.gif
tumblr_m0ug41u2Rr1qbjqn3o1_500.gif

just found out I didnt get this internship i wanted.

I thought the interview went well.

Feels bad man

Back
Top Bottom