the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Carver

I usually trim with scissors but last night I chose to shave my pubs completely.. Bad idea, $?@# itches like a mofo fam

Cop you one of them personal body groomers fam.
Price...??? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Team Go Against The Grain.... hurts like a mfcka doe 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^ ^Stand by is basically a back up in case a bunch of members are dismissed right?
Yupp,
"he following notice is for jurors summoned for 07-02-2012
No jurors are needed for the 1:00 PM roll call. 

If your number was not called, your jury duty service is now complete and we thank you for your participation."

TYBG! I rather study then work right now anyways. 
pimp.gif

I've been really homesick lately, at this point I just feel like locking myself in my room and not talking to anybody anymore.
Whenever I talk to my friends back home I get really down because I realize how much I miss them and Houston.

Then when I try to make friends here I just stop where I'm and not pursue anything, I just don't feel like making friends anymore.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

This whole lebron/sharon reed thing is about to blow up 
eek.gif
eek.gif

couldn't even give bron some time to breathb
30t6p3b.gif

Ain't eem know about that.  Shorty got a hell of alot of Dear John quotes though, she clearly in love with someone that loves someone else.

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Bron better stay in deny mode about that
nerd.gif

Wonder how Savannah is gonna react to this. Crazy because I was just thinking
Bron hadn't got caught up with any girls yet. Can't blame the guy though.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

what happened? im out the loop

Apparently Sharon had been Lebrons top side piece for quite a few years in Cleveland and she knew how to keep her mouth shut because she had a lot to lose too. Lebron took good care of Sharon financially but when he left town he was leaving all that behind but as a last resort she flew to visit him a few times on the road and then popped up single and pregnant while still anchoring the news at WOIO. She got an imaginary fiance but the rumors swirled so much at her job that they fired her while she was on maternity leave. If anyone is wondering why she has not gotten another job yet it's because she no longer needs to work. She is being paid quite well to lay low. 
 Allegedly.

then there was a yahoo article about it that got taken down, supposedly.
ReedLeBronSavannah.jpg

1z4whm9.png

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Carver

I usually trim with scissors but last night I chose to shave my pubs completely.. Bad idea, $?@# itches like a mofo fam

Cop you one of them personal body groomers fam.
Price...??? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Team Go Against The Grain.... hurts like a mfcka doe 
ohwell.gif
$35-$50+

Google some Philips products.

Honestly these dudes with money are so %*#*%*% stupid, lemme get a couple milli, get my tubes cut, some sperm saved in a freezer and going wild.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Would an official "post your jumpoff/yamb giver " thread get locked?

roll.gif
 you a fool for that. But seriously, we talking about Lebron's love life now? I'm so tired of hearing about this dude. He finally won a ring, I just want him to go away. It's been all Lebron hype everything for the last 10-11 years man. He will never be the GOAT. I think he's just a male version of Kim Kardashian at times, he just likes to hear his name called. Smh...

Back
Top Bottom