the thread about nothing...

Anybody know who this is?
Spoiler [+]
j7c0fd.jpg

I like in Minnetonka Minnesooota.. we're supposed to be the cold state and y'all supposed to be the hot one wtfunk. I'm sure my temp reading was a little off but it damn sure felt like 115 even with the AC at 65
30t6p3b.gif

I'm supposed to me getting free tix to see Spiderman tomorrow and I missed the phone call fuuuuuuuuuuu. Now I guess I gtta wait till tomorrow when the guy gets back to office tomorrow and he better call me back.

Shipping a sale with USPS I made on ebay, should I print the label off ebay/paypal. Or just mark the box like i usually do?

Get to spend the next month away from my boys and home with my dad in south Carolina -__________- cant stand my dad it's gonna be hot and I'm depressed what sounds good for dinner chipotle?

Just got back from hooping outside, and damn im only 19 but a full court game had me about to black out!

Got into a brawl last night at jones beach bcuz of my boy ALWAYS acting reckless when he drunk.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I rocked like two dudes but god damn someone caught me lovely on my eye. 

Point is some  folks cannot act when under the influence.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So it's basically an inferno everywhere except Seattle and parts of Cali? Fantastic
I'm burning up here in Seattle

cause I'm sick as #!%*
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom