the thread about nothing...

Bottom that little guy grew up quick
laugh.gif

But he looks more like a pit but I am no expert and can't really tell.. Doesn't really have the boxer face to me but you never know.. take him to the vet or something and ask them perhaps

alright fam... heading out to camp in Waikiki tonight and lock down a beach front spot tomorrow...

Waikiki-Beach.jpg

for those who get on the 808th page, I'LL BE BACK to announce the winner sometime tomorrow night when I get home... good luck to all!

ill-be-back-769930.png

My post disappeared. How can I get my laptop off of the radar?

@rice boy 45 Anon took it from Sony when they hacked PSN.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Ashley Daniels, it's from the show Franklin & Bash.

can anyone ID this girl?

1308607023675.gif

SIDENOTE who has seen Sarah Underwood's Playboy shots?
eek.gif
iHPnuUm3jxzAP.gif

I don't know what to believe in anymore.

I keep tryna tell ya'll
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Wouldn't even come close to stopping me from smashing.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

what do you mean off the radar? looking for anonymity?

edit: the authenticity of dem body parts would not deter me either.

and lmao @ ricky
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
go hard or go fap.

Sent this text to some old yambs...

Hail Mary from half court. Eff it... tired of playing games...

Spoiler [+]
I'll be real. Its not hard for me to go grab one of these girls my age. Im not ugly, got a lil paper, and I have my *%#* together. But I like YOUR vibe. Plus youre doing the single mother thing which is tough... I'm just trying to ease some of that stress by giving you company and good conversation.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Sent this text to some old yambs...

Hail Mary from half court. Eff it... tired of playing games...

Spoiler [+]
I'll be real. Its not hard for me to go grab one of these girls my age. Im not ugly, got a lil paper, and I have my @!$# together. But I like YOUR vibe. Plus youre doing the single mother thing which is tough... I'm just trying to ease some of that stress by giving you company and good conversation.

pimp.gif
I respect that, kickin' that realness....hope you complete that last minute TD

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

oh okay I remember that tragic day
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

I only have a couple posts left for today, gonna save it for 808

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

i asked this girl to hang out today and she said yeah let's hang out, so i asked her what did you wanna do and she replied "up to you lol" how should i respond. I want to have sex with her

Don't ask a female what they want to do. You asked her out therefore you should have something already planned.

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Carver wrote:

I finally got around to taking the pics but now I can't remember why I was posting them. 

I thought I was getting a boxer(maybe mix) , does he look full pit to you?

looks like boxer and a black lab mix

lol.. this is my first time hearing this combination. I gotta search pics on this.
Originally Posted by Carver

Bottom that little guy grew up quick 
laugh.gif

But he looks more like a pit but I am no expert and can't really tell.. Doesn't really have the boxer face to me but you never know.. take him to the vet or something and ask them perhaps

Hell yea, lol.. I've had him less than a month too. I asked the vets at Petsmart and they said he might be mixed with boxer but the bull terrier features were strong. To run the test it would cost about $70. That's too much just to find out the breed. My main concern is that stupid ban we have on Pitbull down here. 

I hate summer school. I go to a quarter system school and it's a full 10 week + a week of finals...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

i asked this girl to hang out today and she said yeah let's hang out, so i asked her what did you wanna do and she replied "up to you lol" how should i respond. I want to have sex with her

Don't ask a female what they want to do. You asked her out therefore you should have something already planned.

he is right but you can never go wrong with redbox and pizza always works

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ogkbj16

how do you take a screenshot on a macbook

Applications--->Utilities----->Grab.
or command + shift + 3. saves the image on your desky.

command + shift + 4 enables you to select an area then save to desky.

same command as above, then spacebar, then clicking a window saves an image of the window to your desky.

command + control + shift + any of the above does the same action but saves to clipboard.

gah....a rock flew up and hit my car windshield but it can't be repaired because the damage is in my line of vision one spot said. That means I have to shell out however much to replace a windshield. It's a dime size but over time it will get worse. I'll ride with it until it gets worst I guess so I have time to save up.

How much would it cost to replace? Not sure if I should go through my insurance or not. $500 deductible, advice?

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Wait it's fake???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I would shove my face in it until ......well

bruh long as its soft she can tell me it's real all she want
laugh.gif
I'm smashing regardless

Back
Top Bottom