the thread about nothing...

I told myself I wouldn't rock with her...and even updated my thread about the ex coming back in the picture by saying I cut all contact from her...smh.

I lied...went back and started hitting the p and dudes were right about catching feelings. Wasn't even worth it cause she got the crazy baby daddy, and plus I'm not even hitting the p on a consistent basis.

I sent her a few messages yesterday about how she switched it up crazy. She writes back saying all I wanna do is smash, and she's looking for something serious so she has to take sex out of the equation. $##%@.

As if we didn't spend almost a whole decade together, and then on top of that we split up and you get pregnant in a few months time...then she tries to make it seem like I'm the villian cause I want sex but don't wanna commit. Now with a crazy baby daddy in the picture, and a child she thinks I'm eager to just jump back into a relatiionship when I know in my heart she was rocking with dude behind my back.

Deja vu

adidas_mens_t-shirts_g-tee-run_x34440_white_11.jpg

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I've been binging on Reality TV Shows lately

I can't stop watching this trainwreck called Love & Hip Hop ATL
That show is awful and seems legitimately scripted
laugh.gif
 Scrappy's girl plans a good romantic night for him, and then he tells her he wants to move out
roll.gif

And that one stripper chick with that accent, combined with an apparent lisp 
sick.gif
grin.gif
I would #*!@ that stripper chick tho
grin.gif

AmITheOnlyOne?
nerd.gif
Oh no, I'd hit, I just hate hearing her voice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

It's amazing how when you don't have money you find stuff you would buy easily, but once you get the funds you get tight and don't wanna spend the money.
Definitely feel you on that. I was all set to get some jerseys about two weeks ago, and while I was standing there looking at them, all I could think of was "I wonder how many groceries I could get with this?"

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Who does that polka dot booty belong to Mr James Earl Zones???
Ashley Daniels, it's from the show Franklin & Bash.

can anyone ID this girl?

1308607023675.gif

SIDENOTE who has seen Sarah Underwood's Playboy shots?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

^^ one of the great un'id gifs. Them cakes are just perfect
30t6p3b.gif
someone out there in this world has been smashing that.. I wanna give person(s) a hug

^Been trying to figure out who that is in that gif for a long time now
30t6p3b.gif
Just so perfect
***EDIT: Wait...what...?

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

can anyone ID this girl?

1308607023675.gif

eek.gif

so rob portman gonna be romney's running mate? dude's claim to political fame is being able to portray Democrats in debates. I see where Romney's going with this. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

can anyone ID this girl?

1308607023675.gif

eek.gif
iHPnuUm3jxzAP.gif

I don't know what to believe in anymore.

so glad I have an AWESOME family - everyone gets along, financially stable, communicates well and healthy... feelsbadman whenever I see friends have major family drama

i asked this girl to hang out today and she said yeah let's hang out, so i asked her what did you wanna do and she replied "up to you lol" how should i respond. I want to have sex with her

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

i asked this girl to hang out today and she said yeah let's hang out, so i asked her what did you wanna do and she replied "up to you lol" how should i respond. I want to have sex with her

Sext a picture of your caulk

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

"do you wanna go somewhere or just chill at my crib? we can order something, watch some movies... whatever works for you."

if she picks your crib, invite her over. remain sober, just do exactly what was stated: food x movies.

if all goes well, plan another in home chill sesh. but this time propose some drinks and/or smoking. alcohol/combustible plant material are your independent variables in this experiment.

also pics.

Back
Top Bottom