the thread about nothing...

dat boi rice!
nthat.gif

Naw gold bond has too much of it's own scent, and if you ever not shake absolutely thoroughly and see pee gets on that powder it has a signifcant smell. Your basic baby powder should do, or ya'll should give fresh balls a shot.

And dove soap is the best thing ever, give the men care line a shot.
Yes. Dove men is quite good.
all of ur balls will still stink
Hmmm, methods posted during that span were on point, don't hate on the sac yo.
i wonder if i could put relaxer on my pubes, get a perm going down there...it might help manage things? my nuts gon have that good hair boi.
Dat "Detroit Red"

:rofl:
You still a goofy *** troll though.
who?

You. None of that sunk in.

it was real talk though

the message > the messanger
Indeed
Actually sometimes thadocta will be having me dying he's so random. THB or truckerdave though are absolutely useless, if the block feature was effective i'd use it.
Actually sometimes thadocta will be having me dying he's so random. THB or truckerdave though are absolutely useless, if the block feature was effective i'd use it.

TruckerDave is so outrageous with his trolling in regards to race

I feel more sorry for him than anything
He actually got chin checked by Meth the other day. NTD that is.
i'm nervous about starting college tomorrow, i don't even know if i enrolled/registered correctly 
laugh.gif

trade schools>>>
You'll be fine. Congrats on the start

TruckerDave is so outrageous with his trolling in regards to race

I feel more sorry for him than anything
i never understood the hates against the doctas trolling, it's pretty innocent...and harmless.

it's those race and religion trolls you have to worry about.
I agree with both statements.

Y'all were really talking about balls tho 
laugh.gif

. Shaving them is bad. Really BAD.

Beh Knows

beh, why is shaving your balls bad? I've been shaving them since like a year ago,
and I've seen no averse health effects.
just a matter of personal preference. I did it, didn't like it. Besides it's overrated. Keep good hygiene and you won't have odors simple as that. People need to stop taking cues from adult films I swear 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I miss MySpace, used to have the G.O.A.T. songs on my profile.

I went back and read my MySpace inbox a few months ago.

Combination of :smokin x :evil: x :wow: x :smh:

The amount of incriminating messages and photos was too much real life but reading some of those messages was fun as hell.

Just realized MySpace helped me learn CSS and HTML :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom