the thread about nothing...

i like short girls, 5'2''- 5'7". 

when i use to go out i would feel weird when girls were taller than me or about the same height 
laugh.gif

Actually sometimes thadocta will be having me dying he's so random. THB or truckerdave though are absolutely useless, if the block feature was effective i'd use it.

TruckerDave is so outrageous with his trolling in regards to race

I feel more sorry for him than anything

Actually sometimes thadocta will be having me dying he's so random. THB or truckerdave though are absolutely useless, if the block feature was effective i'd use it.

i never understood the hates against the doctas trolling, it's pretty innocent...and harmless.

it's those race and religion trolls you have to worry about.

i never understood the hates against the doctas trolling, it's pretty innocent...and harmless.

:wow: i luv u 2

Last edited:

embarassed.gif
i luv u 2
not sure if trolling...
grin.gif

but i love u as well.

i'm nervous about starting college tomorrow, i don't even know if i enrolled/registered correctly 
laugh.gif

trade schools>>>

how tall are you?

Im not a very tall women but I was a tall girl (young growth spurt haven't grown since then) and I was awkward always thought I looked flooded in pants.

Im 5'9 now

Figured you were a little taller :nerd:

I'd be slightly looking up to you when you rock your red bottoms

eggsactly

Last edited:
Nothing but mean girls in here...lol

I imagine this is young berg when he's not on NT 
laugh.gif
I was at work.. :wow:

Naw my cousin from Santa Monica is coming.... If she was like my cousin thrice removed I might think about it

Pictures I think I missed them cuz I stopped reading after next quote.....
blue leaving shortly after the emergence of bhergh rubs me the wrong way.

this honestly went WAY too far. i feel EXTREMELY harassed. just because i don't wanna share certain things, i'm a liar?

You must be a cheater bib, you have so many different numbers
nah, baby the thing is I have to keep changing my number because...

the way my bank account is set up, some folks want they money on monday and I can only get it to em on friday....so
pm me for the nextel number bae
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom