the thread about nothing...

Dudes been sleeping each other for a long but just in private tho. This will just make it easier for me to steer clear of those dudes that are sooo horny they gotta sleep with everything. To be honest our culture just doesn't make it easy for bisexuality so good luck to them i guess.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

^you bisexual as well? 
nerd.gif
No.

Spoiler [+]
Happy 4th of July!

Me & my girl
embarassed.gif
. I'm the taller one
ohwell.gif

7505483952_ef560b687d_z.jpg

been painting my bedroom the past few days
never bothered to open the doors and windows
I don't know if I've been sleeping or passing out from
the smell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I need to buy 2 more damn cables
kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

laugh.gif
 nah dude, why dont u just use an optical cable to connect the hts to the tv, then whatever u play on the tv will come thru ur home theather speakers, wether its the xbox or ur cable box, probably the easiest way.

are-you-ready.gif

back from the beach... weather was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and the "view" was even more 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

any of you hawaii NTers make it out to Waikiki or Floatila?

anyway, give me an hour or so, I am going to pack up the box, and announce the winner 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

**so far the box has an autographed sports item, PE shoe from an NBA player, hip hop tapes, and I haven't even got warmed up yet 
smokin.gif

So I'm selling Yeezy's to someone on eBay, and I wanted to do it out of eBay to avoid seller fees.

My question is, if I send him an invoice, there's no way he can like scam me or get his money back?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

So I'm selling Yeezy's to someone on eBay, and I wanted to do it out of eBay to avoid seller fees.

My question is, if I send him an invoice, there's no way he can like scam me or get his money back?
nerd.gif

da time is almost upon us.

I need to find the thread from the last NT giveaway I participated in. me and a few others did what was asked, won, and OP went ghost on us
30t6p3b.gif
I want my !%%%@+% shirts.

nerd.gif

Invoice on PayPal if that matters.

nerd.gif

Make sure you ship with delivery confirmation and signature required. 
Read this carefully. https://cms.paypal.com/us...curity/seller_protection

Do everything right and you'll be covered.

since this is the first item I would ever sell on ebay via paypal. (also my first time using paypal) Do I receive the payment instantly? So I would have to send out tomorrow?

I'm mad at myself for not being able to post on page 808. I posted too much on Tuesday at work 
laugh.gif
. Ahh well.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

since this is the first item I would ever sell on ebay via paypal. (also my first time using paypal) Do I receive the payment instantly? So I would have to send out tomorrow?

You'll get the money when they pay, but it won't be available for you to use until 3 days after the item delivery is confirmed 
Just realized I was 8 when niketalk was started.

Back
Top Bottom