the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by iYen

Has anyone accidentally deleted an undeletable app? This morning I was jogging and my iphone stopped working. It started working after a couple hours but I just realized that my camera app was missing. I have no idea why it's gone. Any help is appreciated.

I had the ipod app disappear on me for no reason. I tried restarting my iphone and it came back after that.

The next BOX ABOUT NOTHING will be rewarded to one NT'er who posts on page...

Spoiler [+]

If there's sn's with double posts on that page I'll count those as one and add the first replies the next page, so first 20 posts.

I'll start picking things up as early as next week for the future winner
happy.gif

Edit: Scratch that, I changed the page number, I dont feel like waiting that long
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Has anyone accidentally deleted an undeletable app? This morning I was jogging and my iphone stopped working. It started working after a couple hours but I just realized that my camera app was missing. I have no idea why it's gone. Any help is appreciated.

moms first iphone and she deleted Youtube, never got it back but she returned the phone anyway.

Damn I was on 808, oh well, treat it well Elpablo the Gif King

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

what's the best way to ship a shirt?

first time seller
ohwell.gif

I've receive a sweater in an envelope before but that felt grimy.
nerd.gif

lol whut?

Just fold it and ship it on one of those USPS white envelopes bro
laugh.gif

It's summer, it won't get wet...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Spoiler [+]

If there's sn's with double posts on that page I'll count those as one and add the first replies the next page, so first 20 posts.

happy.gif

Edit: Scratch that, I changed the page number, I dont feel like waiting that long
laugh.gif
AndHereWeGo.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

box #1 is packed and will be shipped out by saturday 
nerd.gif
 (ps elpablo21 - no need to buy items, I was able to find TONS of stuff just looking around my house)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Spoiler [+]

happy.gif

laugh.gif
AndHereWeGo.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

box #1 is packed and will be shipped out by saturday 
nerd.gif
 (ps elpablo21 - no need to buy items, I was able to find TONS of stuff just looking around my house)
c6a3652d13499e1e85fc6820cd7a50b04adfcd7d.gif

Didn't even think of that, next winner will definitely get some good #%#*

#808   #1000

Just found out Frankie Ocean is into guys... 

All of the content in his songs just did a 180. They all make COMPLETELY different sense now. 

I will still bump my dudes music though. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

Very weird work week having July 4th off but not any of the other days...feels like Sunday right now...

It does feel like Sunday
laugh.gif
and Monday felt like Thursday and now it really will be Thursday. I'm too overjoyed about this revelation

anybody out there that can't sleep for anything? I really hate that I'm up til 6am and wake up at 10am. and when I have work I m up till like 3-4am and up at 8-830am. it's so corny I can't stand it

izlY7DK3Ydqsg.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by john2st

anybody out there that can't sleep for anything? I really hate that I'm up til 6am and wake up at 10am. and when I have work I m up till like 3-4am and up at 8-830am. it's so corny I can't stand it
that's me, every day. that's why I'm on here like midnight to 7am daily unless I'm at da girl's crib.

try not to stay up looking at computer or tv/ anything digital for a while before you have to sleep... if all else fails for me I usually try this.

neuro-sleep-drink-450x450.jpg

if all else fails try melatonin (over the counter) or ambien (precription)

try not to stay up looking at computer or tv/ anything digital for a while before you have to sleep... if all else fails for me I usually try this.

neuro-sleep-drink-450x450.jpg

that stuff work? I have ADHD and all that fun stuff I'm up all night tapping my fingers and goin nuts till I literally pass out. I never just "go to sleep"

that stuff work? I have ADHD and all that fun stuff I'm up all night tapping my fingers and goin nuts till I literally pass out. I never just "go to sleep"
You should try to do stuff to relax you. Works for me; makes me 50% drowsy, I suggest being in bed when deciding to do it.
Only thing is it's not approved by FDA though
laugh.gif
. I got it at Vons aka safeway or whatever it's called elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom