the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
@dude that called the winner in advance.  congrats to ElP
I totally cosigned on that.!  hah, hope the box is fun and random.  I'm thinking about doing a giveaway in this thread just at random, like I did a few yrs back (came up on a FSR crimson 3m dunk lo for CHEAP at buffalo exchange
pimp.gif
) gave some random person a pair on here (their choice of size)..sold the rest and still made a nice profit. 

Hmmm, will go through my random unworn stuffs...also my slickdeals "fillers box" (stuff I add to amazon orders to get free shipping
laugh.gif
stay tuned
glasses.gif

I always get crazy dreams, so stuff like this isn't really a surprise... but I'll tell all y'all.
I'm bored at work, so why not post here.

From what I can remember, I was out chillin in a mansion and Ne-Yo is filming a music video. Homie had on a Zoot Suit with a white doo-rag.
He thought he was doin it big, cuz in the background of the video was a '98 top-down Mercedes Benz lol. I swear it looked like a Keith Sweat music video.

That wasn't even it, I turn around and Phil Collins is just chillin. We talk and then his older brother comes in. Dude comes in with a baby blue t-shirt and one of those old dazzle-sparkle polyester shorts. He's 4'11 max... comes in with no grin and a straight face. He's holding a basketball. He glances at us and proceeds to shoot the ball. I just look at him with the *Gucci Mane UGH face... and me and Phil Collins look at each other and was like... #@!?.......f it, let's ball.

And then we proceed to play a game of 21. Funny thing is, as we shoot. We struggle. Hard. Ball's not even hitting the backboard and such. It felt like we all took 15 shots then Phil finally hits a fadeaway jumper. This %+# was crazy.

... thank god for this thread.

Is Game of Thrones everything its cracked up to be? I'm waiting for breaking Bad to start back and I figure I could knock out a season before the 15th

@damnitsme....some of the fun go be taken out of it if everybody just started sending boxes.

Damn that "some of the fun" part sounded lame. Anyway, chill out.
On another note, I love the Lakers, but I don't think that Nash is enough. We need to make some more moves.

Originally Posted by cord15

@damnitsme....some of the fun go be taken out of it if everybody just started sending boxes.

On another note, I love the Lakers, but I don't think that Nash is enough. We need to make some more moves.
why not allow the random act of kindness? It doesn't have to be organized you know. let him do him. What makes this thread cool is that's it's the thread about NOTHING. It's even better if OTHER people don't know who won. the winner just gets a PM sent to there inbox and it isn't broadcasted and the deal is they pay it forward and send a box of whatever to whoever if they want. Like in essence what the OP wanted to implement.

Hope Tiger returns to dominace. He been winning, but winning 1 major > winning 3 regular tounrnaments.
Scooped a couple Polo V Neck sweaters up from ralphlauren.com.
Can't wait for fall. It's been too hot to enjoy the summer.
Probably going to get married in August. Pray for me.
Only 6 hours and 28 minutes til I get off.
The recent GQ mag (barring the cover) was the worse one I've ever gotten.
Can't wait 'til football season. SEC > any other conference (my alma mater isn't that good though)
Hope Moss is the Moss of old and that Smith has another productive year at quarterback.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by cord15

why not allow the random act of kindness? It doesn't have to be organized you know. let him do him. What makes this thread cool is that's it's the thread about NOTHING. It's even better if OTHER people don't know who won. the winner just gets a PM sent to there inbox and it isn't broadcasted and the deal is they pay it forward and send a box of whatever to whoever if they want. Like in essence what the OP wanted to implement.
Whoa, whoa. I don't want any trouble, ma'am. 

Just playing. Sounds cool to me. I hereby retract my statement, Mr. itsme. My address is...........

We've been halfway through the year and I've yet to use any of my vacation time. Don't really want to travel anywhere this year. Think I'll use some of it during Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving week, and the rest will go in December.

It's too hot to be drinkin but fork it got some Wild Turkey to sip on and feel nice!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If I have a vote, I like the random box idea too...I like giving stuff away

Originally Posted by MMG

I remember when I was getting harassed for posting too much in this !%!#$ and now we giving away prizes for page number landmarks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't feel bad I'm like 2nd with the most posts in this thread
laugh.gif
I was trying to win my prize and fell asleep at 807
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
not gonna lie I was devastated when I woke up
laugh.gif
Next prize will be mine
devil.gif
gonna bribe pabs
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

My mom was served some spiked fruit punch 
30t6p3b.gif

now she is talking nothing but nonsense
eyes.gif
Yea my mom does the same. More than half of her body weight is in White Zinfandel. I don't even like being around her when
she drinks cause she starts getting real reckless and feeling herself. I'd throw her off a bridge if she wasn't my mom.

Originally Posted by damn its me

also my slickdeals "fillers box" (stuff I add to amazon orders to get free shipping
laugh.gif
stay tuned
glasses.gif

son... i have more pens, reams of paper, random cereals than any man could use in one lifetime...

i found a solotion tho... 1 amazon order a month. its like grocery shopping for random %$!!.

and the best part of it is... never in Wal-Mart anymore
pimp.gif
i do not miss that fat/poor smell
grin.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Peep Game[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted:07/05/1212:25 PM
[/td][td]
she drinks cause she starts getting real reckless and feeling herself. I'd throw her off a bridge if she wasn't my mom.
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by damn its me

also my slickdeals "fillers box" (stuff I add to amazon orders to get free shipping
laugh.gif
stay tuned
glasses.gif

son... i have more pens, reams of paper, random cereals than any man could use in one lifetime...

i found a solotion tho... 1 amazon order a month. its like grocery shopping for random %$!!.

and the best part of it is... never in Wal-Mart anymore
pimp.gif
i do not miss that fat/poor smell
grin.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Peep Game[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted:07/05/1212:25 PM
[/td][td]
laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Is this like the grandfather smashing story?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by bay1591

My mom was served some spiked fruit punch 
30t6p3b.gif

now she is talking nothing but nonsense
eyes.gif
Yea my mom does the same. More than half of her body weight is in White Zinfandel. I don't even like being around her when
laugh.gif
my mom doesnt even drink but man she was more annoying then ever last night...

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

She keeps "liking" all the small stuff on my fb...

Meaning of this not sure I am...

She like you. You're reading too much into it. Dominate and make a move.

As seen on Reddit:

I just got home from a rough job interview, and realized my dress had split open a few inches along the back seam, completely exposing my thong-clad buttocks. What is the worst interview you've ever had?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom