the thread about nothing...

I've had some crazy dreams before. But one that was real crazy was I had a dream I went out to my shed because I heard someone in there, I opened it up and I saw a gun blast and I was shot.. But of course I woke up as I got shot. Most ppl have those dreams where they are falling from a building or getting shot, or attacked, but right at the point you're about to die, you wake up. My friend told me when that stuff happens, he just dies in the dream and doesnt just wake up at the point. I asked him what happens in the dream after that.. He said "I dunno, I was dead" ... :rolleyes

You ever have those dreams where it really makes you question wth is going on in your head. Like question yourself as a person. Like why would that ever be in my head to even come out in a dream?

Neither have I
Sometimes I do wonder. This happened last night. Woke up this morning feeling like a dirty bastard, couldn't figure out why. Then I remembered it was my dream  
mean.gif
sick.gif

I'm sitting here listening to my brother's mixtape, and I actually had to rewind it back to hear one of his lines again. I'm proud. 

60 is perfect hoody weather
Dat southern life...

60 is officially "cold".
Yeah, down south y'all got it good. I wish 60 meant cold here 
laugh.gif
. I get hot easy so I would say perfect hoody weather is between 45-55 degrees depending on how windy it is and if the sun is out. I get hot very easily though. If the sun is on my face for an extended time even at 25 degrees I can sweat easily. 

Yeah, down south y'all got it barely decent. I sometimes wish 60 meant cold here :lol: . I get hot easy so I would say perfect hoody weather is below 55 degrees depending on how windy it is and if the sun is out. I get hot very easily though. If the sun is on my face for an extended time even at 45 degrees I can sweat easily. 

this man knows

:rofl: @ the baby sister

Last edited:
Tanners if I was to give an NT detective a Picture of someone skyping do you think they would be able to tell what system was used like what IOS update?

60 is solid hoody and shorts weather. Jeans tank top hoody weather?

If 60 was the daily high I'm wearing a hoody since it will drop at night.

Chubbies shorts....
mean.gif
. Only acceptable for 70's and 80's basketball players, with Magic, John Stockton, and Dr. J being the faces of that shorts movement 
laugh.gif

b103 too mainstream.
60 degrees & you need a hoody? plz.
birthday card industry worse than the textbook industry

wait :wht? how can the card industry be anywhere near the textbook industry. colleges all around the states buy them back at like 20 percent and sell them at like 80 percent. the textbook industry is straight robbery, b.

mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids...in fact it's cold as hell...

...and all this science I don't understand...it's just my job 5 days a week.

Last edited:
b103 too mainstream.
60 degrees & you need a hoody? plz.
birthday card industry worse than the textbook industry

wait :wht? how can the card industry be anywhere near the textbook industry. colleges all around the states buy them back at like 20 percent and sell them at like 80 percent. the textbook industry is straight robbery, b.

so is the $4.49 & up they want for a piece of folded paper with a picture and a one line sentence :x

Back
Top Bottom