the thread about nothing...

Maddog 20/20
this was our go to drink in high school :smh:   a couple of my guys use to do whole bottles to the head with the beer bong :x

:wow: I hope nobody died :x

dank so my ****** crapped out on me. mechanic that did the drain and fill and the manager gave me 2 different stories on what they did to it. never going there again.

got my ****** replaced for 1100 and the mechanic went and fixed minor stuff on my car for free :smokin

awwww damn that sucks

How long was it since your last
flush ?

Sometimes the gunk in the gears is the only thing holding it together and a flush and fluid swap does more damage than good. Same goes for internal engine cleaners and swapping old engines to synthetic. The old gunk in the motor actually plugs up seals, and once theyre cleaned they begin to leak like crazy.

i never had the flush when i got the car. the ****** was def giving so i gave it a shot with some lucas oil ****** fix. it lasted 5 days and BAM. got stuck 20 miles away from home. the mechanic said the ****** was just dirty and nothing was wrong with it. i call bs on that cause i told them to do a coolant flush and a ****** drain and fill. i realized they did the drain and fill on the coolant......

the mechanic also claimed he doesnt have the ****** flush tool in the shop. im def done with that spot. i was so mad that i tried to revive the ****** by giving it 2 bottles of the lucas oil and i was surprised it revived one of the gears :rofl: i was doing 50mph with no dambs for a few miles so i can go to the spot my cousin recommended.

Damn that sucks, shady mechanics are the worst. Lucas treatments are great to stretch a few more miles if your ride is on its last legs. My friend got 2 extra years out of his TC after the stem seals blew thanks to their oil treatment. Not something I would ever use on a car in decent operating condition though.

On a lighter note...

Last edited:
it's funny when some skaters get all butt hurt when non skaters wear nike sb's or certain streetwear brands, just let the people live 
laugh.gif

Met ASAP Yams at Supreme today! If I came 2 minutes earlier though, he would have had time for a picture. 

Last edited:
and once again..... this thread goes ghost as soon as a ****** is posted..... I swear yall are fappin right now :lol:

I'm watching recuse me :lol:

Question.

You do it for the lulz or don't care about the plumbing?

No judgement.

[ paul mooney ] Errybody wanna drive stick but aint nobody wanna drive stick.... [ / paul mooney ]

Slushbox ******s are for wimps

wait.... we're talking about cars right ? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm coming for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
And I will be there, i will be with yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, tonight 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Was told of way on how to get free games from redbox lol ima let my friend try it out. Sounds legit. Will update

Can't bring myself to even start this paper..

I don't even know why. Usually when I procrastinate till the last second I get an overwhelming boost of energy and power through EVERYTHING.

Im sitting here with only two paragraphs down and I honestly feel like I don't give a ****.

Need motivation.. Not finding it anywhere =/

Back
Top Bottom