the thread about nothing...

Dang had to make a new account. Got an interview with a bank on tuesday. Anyone got any tips if you work for one? Really would turn my life around for the better. Wish m luck!

Some friends took me to a strip club last night for an early birthday gift. Had no idea where we were going til we pulled up. I think that's the most bootyholes of unfamiliar chicks I've had near my face to cover a lifetime. Carry on.

Really? Personally, I think snitching isn't just limited to the streets. Yeah, Little Kevin got him involved in the whole thing and Randy ain't about that life. Should have just let the Principal punish him instead of mentioning street business in school. The foster mom ain't do nothing wrong but Randy did and clearly they were trying to kill him so that he wouldn't testify. Them dudes ain't care if you was young or not. Look what happened to Wallace.

So if an old lady calls the police bc somebody gets murdered outside her crib shes a snitch?

Aside from the multi quote function, another thing I love about the new site is that you can just copy and paste video embed codes and the videos automatically show up in your posts. :nthat:

No more having to click the html button, posting the code and hitting the html button like on yuku.

Also, the iframe youtube codes now work as well.

Damn, I use progressive and paid $2100 one time payment for full coverage, $1000 deductible for a 2010 acura tsx, and I live in the city

Last time I got a quote through Progressive, they were charging out the ^&$. I may give them another go though.

drank half a bottle of Tito's vodka last night...shhhh was delicious...woke up today free of hangover 8)
about to go see TDKR on the budget, 6 bucks a ticket matinee :smokin can't wait!
That Tito's Vodka is where its at, had some at school. Smooth and inexpensive :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Kate-Upton-GIF1.gif
Remove the breasts and she's ordinary.. Don't understand the obsession..

How does that make sense, really?
No, I'm really interested.
I mean, take any attractive woman and take away whatever makes her attractive, won't they all be ordinary?
Don't even work you brain, my dude.

I think what he's trying to say is that she isn't anything special.

I think what he's trying to say is that she isn't anything special.
Without the fun bags, but the fact is that she does indeed have the fun bags that complete her aesthetically pleasing look, hence her attractiveness.

There is no sense in debating an imaginary Earth 2 variation.

How does that make sense, really?
No, I'm really interested.
I mean, take any attractive woman and take away whatever makes her attractive, won't they all be ordinary?
Don't even work you brain, my dude.
Youre basically making my point, youre only attracted to her breasts... There's a bunch of big breasted chicks out there. You don't see them getting any play just because they doing the dougie.

P.s. I love me some breasteses myself

Last edited:
Playing the amazing spiderman video game right now.. This game is making me dizzy.. I'm about to play something else..

Playing the amazing spiderman video game right now.. This game is making me dizzy.. I'm about to play something else..

I can't play games in full 3d environments for extended periods of time...motion sickness prone ftl :smh::smh::smh:

Been pretty dry lately in terms of video games.. Not even that excited about madden - wish the nfl would allow 2k license rights.. Waiting for GTA and hitman.

Back
Top Bottom