the thread about nothing...

Halloween ain't even over yet b.
ol' Christmas carol after the 4th of July *** papi
mean.gif
 let me live papi 

@Tr1ll  Dry **** >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> avoidable problems with females that you know come with red flags. That's just how I see it in my 31 years on this planet. Yeah it sucks, but I think peace of mind is better. The fact that her 10 year old daughter has a coach purse, but she works at footlocker....
mean.gif
. Banging shorty out ain't even worth the 30% discount b. I say this with love my G, run, and run fast 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Halloween on a weekday UN-appreciation post.

:smh:

I think Halloween should be like Thanksgiving. Always celebrated on the last Saturday of October.

Last edited:
No one misses me or ask me to join there crew :smh:

join the crew papi
you can join me & franc's crew :wow:

we outchea!

In 10 hours I will officially be on vacation :smokin :smokin :smokin

enjoy it man.

Was tempted to cop.

lulz

Listening to Adele :smokin

Early morning thuggin :smokin

dat thug life

70 ******g degrees in November.
no ******g vember.
gonna BBQ turkey on the grill for thanksgiving at this point. :smh:

enjoy it papi. you don't have to deal with snow as much.

had pbj for breakfast. happy halloween TANers. be safe out there

Lady from America vs. a guy from Lodon on the Showchase on the Price is Right right now.

Lady passes on the first showcase to the guy. The prize includes a car and trip to London. He just won.

Dude gets a free trip home, or a waste of a prize.. depending how you look at it :lol: :smh: .

Last edited:
With game shows you can take the financial value of the prize instead of the actual prize if you choose.

Oh really? Didn't know that. Makes sense though. I always wondered what people do with prizes like a jet-ski or BBQ grill if they happen to live in an apartment nowhere near water/without a backyard.

Oh really? Didn't know that. Makes sense though. I always wondered what people do with prizes like a jet-ski or BBQ grill if they happen to live in an apartment nowhere near water/without a backyard.

In high school me and boys got super faded and were watching the price is right, this same discussion came up, which went on for like an hour :lol: :smh: we finally jumped on the net and did research about it.

The more you know :smokin :lol:

I heard a lot of the game shows starting doings this because of the financial burden. Like if you win a car you need to pay taxes on it. So in MD you win a 30k car you need to come up with 1,800 to cover the taxes on it. People were like oh hell naw and selling the car right away. So they were like take the car.....or this amount of money

Back
Top Bottom