the thread about nothing...

I once emailed a professor (which is how I acknowledged him in the email) asking for his office hours so I could get some extra help.

He simply replied, "It's Dr."

Pshhh..I load up on snacks & cleaning supplies here for 20 bucks..how can you say no when EVERYTHING IS A DOLLAR!!!!! ....plus tax on non food items

Last edited:
Post your experiences with skinny girl yambs. I need some feedback as this potential is on the skinny side.

I once emailed a professor (which is how I acknowledged him in the email) asking for his office hours so I could get some extra help.

I hate that ****. Those are the ones that don't want you to succeed, even when you put forth effort. It's sad.
Pshhh..I load up on snacks & cleaning supplies here for 20 bucks..how can you say no when EVERYTHING IS A DOLLAR!!!!! ....plus tax on non food items
This

Outside the fishbowl, that's low-key hilarious.

Not so much in the moment though.

Little did you know that that little itty bitty toothpaste is really worth 65c...I figured out the dollar store hustle mane! Errthing is smaller, then they make you think you're getting a deal.

I would have responded with 'LOL'

just kidding I wouldn't have the balls

Why you ask her so late in the game though?
been asking since the due date few weeks ago when she turned them down. i was absent on the day she explained it and no one in class took notes on it.

she wants me to do half in front of her for some reason and the other half with a tutor. no reason as to why.

been asking since the due date few weeks ago when she turned them down. i was absent on the day she explained it and no one in class took notes on it.

she wants me to do half in front of her for some reason and the other half with a tutor. no reason as to why.

Word.

I just hate students that know they did something wrong and then ask for pitty. But I also hate teachers that do live up to their role as teacher.

Post your experiences with skinny girl yambs. I need some feedback as this potential is on the skinny side.

all mine have been great. one is now a yoga instructor :smokin

all had da bubble and the fat box. all were buddies for a few months each. basically I love chubs but I love skinny and fit just as much.

if she's skinny but not flat I say go for it.

all mine have been great. one is now a yoga instructor
smokin.gif

all had da bubble and the fat box. all were buddies for a few months each. basically I love chubs but I love skinny and fit just as much.

what about women in general...a female if you will?

all mine have been great. one is now a yoga instructor :smokin

Fat box you say? :nerd: She definitely has the bubble cake. While I was walking behind her with my friend she lifted her pants while walking, you know when females feel their pants go to low, but they were perfectly fine since I was looking to begin with. She's a tease b. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom