the thread about nothing...

Skinny Girl yambs are dope as hell, you can do whatever you want to them. Feels like you might break them, but they love that ****. 

However, I prefer girls a little bit taller (like 5'7-5'10) with a nice body. I'm talking 5'9" 130...had three of them in my life, fell in love with each one. That thing felt so good from the back, like butter baby...

I need a min...

Older women are the best at sex though, and they love black dudes. I remember I met a girl at the club, he was talking about how she thought me and my friend were cute. Swear she was on here

"Time to get Live, Time To Represent"

why are you on a tween girls instagram? cmon grizz?

roll.gif

somebody tweeted 
mean.gif

but theres only like 2 women in general and one is obsessed with cats

2 and a possible...

DC...:nerd:

:nerd: :nerd:

Post your experiences with skinny girl yambs. I need some feedback as this potential is on the skinny side.

all mine have been great. one is now a yoga instructor :smokin

all had da bubble and the fat box. all were buddies for a few months each. basically I love chubs but I love skinny and fit just as much.

if she's skinny but not flat I say go for it.
Fat box you say? :nerd: She definitely has the bubble cake. While I was walking behind her with my friend she lifted her pants while walking, you know when females feel their pants go to low, but they were perfectly fine since I was looking to begin with. She's a tease b. :smokin

I love teases, and yes da fat box. all of mine have had the gap. and that gap is damn near auto fatty.

slip and slide of peace

but theres only like 2 women in general and one is obsessed with cats

2 and a possible...

DC...:nerd:

:nerd: :nerd:

Post your experiences with skinny girl yambs. I need some feedback as this potential is on the skinny side.

all mine have been great. one is now a yoga instructor :smokin

all had da bubble and the fat box. all were buddies for a few months each. basically I love chubs but I love skinny and fit just as much.

if she's skinny but not flat I say go for it.
Fat box you say? :nerd: She definitely has the bubble cake. While I was walking behind her with my friend she lifted her pants while walking, you know when females feel their pants go to low, but they were perfectly fine since I was looking to begin with. She's a tease b. :smokin

I love teases, and yes da fat box. all of mine have had the gap. and that gap is damn near auto fatty.

slip and slide of peace
The gap is strong with this girl. I was able to get her close friend to tell me where she lives discreetly while holding back my true intentions. She's like a 10 minute car ride away. :evil: The way you guys describe these skinny girls, I'm going to have a blast with this one.

Got a new cat, he's by far the most interesting human like cat I've kept as a pet.

Watches TV with me (tries to slap the lion in After Earth)
Left my food unattended, he eats Jack Daniels covered steak and ribs, brings me one.
Drank my wife's wine
Dragged my blanket to a cozy spot on my bed and is just chillin'.

Aside from the midnight face slaps, or biting while I'm sleep, he's cool so far.

I should take advantage of the levis 40% sale...but im not trying to spend money :\

My grandmother sent me 100 dollars, and it's the new 100 dollar bill. :evil: My net worth is now 107 dollars. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom