the thread about nothing...

Popeye's fries
smokin.gif

:lol: the episode of spongebob is on when he has the sea horse Mystery as a pet. After this dragon ball GT baby saga. :smokin I love the summer

not tryna seem pressed but i aint tryna make shorty feel like i dont like her, thin line is hard mane :smh:

not tryna seem pressed but i aint tryna make shorty feel like i dont like her, thin line is hard mane :smh:

i honestly wish as adults and in society we can just be straight up with people, rather than playing these games and this back and forth....

song is crap but the video is :pimp:
:wow: debbie

:lol: @ the thought of having race threads on nt

never ask people to do things for you if you want it done right :smh:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]song is crap but the video is
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
debbie
laugh.gif
@ the thought of having race threads on nt
never ask people to do things for you if you want it done right
mean.gif

Are you crazy this song is flames, definitely on Gucci Gucci's level Thank you for putting me on kind sir. I think Kreyshawns kinda cute am I the only one?
nerd.gif

Is that the same girl in your avy as the last time? She looks different just just as pretty.

I really like how I quoted this post, and the video was still playing, and then I hit post and the video was still going. Posting is all done while never leaving the page, man new NT is fire.

Last edited:
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]song is crap but the video is
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
debbie
laugh.gif
@ the thought of having race threads on nt
never ask people to do things for you if you want it done right
mean.gif

Are you crazy this song is flames, definitely on Gucci Gucci's level Thank you for putting me on kind sir. I think Kreyshawns kinda cute am I the only one?
nerd.gif

Is that the same girl in your avy as the last time? She looks different just just as pretty.

I really like how I quoted this post, and the video was still playing, and then I hit post and the video was still going. Posting is all done while never leaving the page, man new NT is fire.

no sir, only thing even remotely likable with this song is the hook

NT hates kreayshawn

gucci gucci was
smokin.gif

& yep, avy is this young lady
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom