the thread about nothing...

man my macbook is still on os x 10.5.8 :smh:>D

idk if i should upgrade or not now that im so far behind ...i feel like i would lose all my stored files

My dude has this in the dining area of his apartment. Trips me out every time I see it. :lol:

After reading what goes on in the Olympic Village in S&T I am jelly :smh:

Last edited:
This is exactly why I haven't bought a release since 2004....the price has gone up up up and the quality is straight crap. But yeah, if you complain about it....don't go buy the shoe and stunt with them, that is hypocritical.

Yup, it happens all the time hear. I've come to the conclusion that the name of the "game" is hype. It's curious how Bun B, Meek Mill, and Rick Ross to name a few are all of a sudden "sneakerheads" or at the very least, rock all the new stuff early. My suspicion is that its a new marketing strategy by Nike to drive hype even further. They did it with Jay Z and Kanye also. They give them kicks to be walking billboards and the stupid ones go crazy thinking they gotta have em. Sucks for someone like me who loves basketball and gets pushed out because of hype and stupidity.

This whole page is :rofl:. And Hyper,it's called growth :smokin. I wasn't trying to punk you :lol:

Last edited:
This is exactly why I haven't bought a release since 2004....the price has gone up up up and the quality is straight crap. But yeah, if you complain about it....don't go buy the shoe and stunt with them, that is hypocritical.

Yup, it happens all the time hear. I've come to the conclusion that the name of the "game" is hype. It's curious how Bun B, Meek Mill, and Rick Ross to name a few are all of a sudden "sneakerheads" or at the very least, rock all the new stuff early. My suspicion is that its a new marketing strategy by Nike to drive hype even further. They did it with Jay Z and Kanye also. They give them kicks to be walking billboards and the stupid ones go crazy thinking they gotta have em. Sucks for someone like me who loves basketball and gets pushed out because of hype and stupidity.

Yup, that is exactly like product placement in movies. Companies provide products to people they think will help them market/sell them to their intended audiences. Free promotion.

Last edited:
One javelin throwers name is Breaux Greer?!? Hahaha that's the perfect name, parading 3 world class female athletes through the room a day...I ain't eem mad they go throug ridiculous training so why not? :rofl:

After reading what goes on in the Olympic Village in S&T I am jelly :smh:

i seen that thread but never actually went in it, worth a read?:nerd:

Apparently, Kobe gettin' it in with the whole Australian swim team.

:nerd:

That's NOT what he was quoted as saying. Stop reaching man. I wouldn't be shocked if something happened, but you can't even infer that from what he said in that quote man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom