the thread about nothing...

Im talking about so many different brands.... brb Im bout to go start different threads in Jordan Brand, Nike, Nike Retro and Other Brands :lol:

dankenstien88 dankenstien88 reported for shoe talk.
I've been wanting to report everyone who post song lyrics in here, but I digress
Are you serious? Whenever I say I'm going to report someone I'm just kidding, I'm not snitch... :nerd:
What?? Whenever I say I want to report someone I'm just kidding, I'm no snitch... :nerd:

1229_original.gif

dankenstien88 dankenstien88 reported for shoe talk.
I've been wanting to report everyone who post song lyrics in here, but I digress
Are you serious? Whenever I say I'm going to report someone I'm just kidding, I'm not snitch... :nerd:
What?? Whenever I say I want to report someone I'm just kidding, I'm no snitch... :nerd:

1229_original.gif
What?? It's like we're twinz :wow:

I snitch. So what.
Fine.... let me find the music talk in TAN
roll.gif
 you believed me too
Why would you trick me like this
frown.gif
It takes a lot for me to report someone. I know the rules are bent a little in here, as long as it doesn't get out of control. I'm guilty of this myself. If it happens in here, I'll only report only to make sure the thread doesn't get locked permanently.

I snitch. So what.
Fine.... let me find the music talk in TAN
:rofl:  you believed me too
Why would you trick me like this :frown:
It takes a lot for me to report someone. I know the rules are bent a little in here, as long as it doesn't get out of control. I'm guilty of this myself. If it happens in here, I'll only report only to make sure the thread doesn't get locked permanently.
rep'd

but I don't get why you pulled that trickery on me. A few NTers aren't going to be happy...

Back
Top Bottom