the thread about nothing...

Like you're supposed to. Black Ops was hitmarker central. 

This is one of those days where I just want to play Halo. Hopefully 3 being free on the marketplace makes people play again. The only person who still does on my list is Boo On Live. Hes on like everyday doing what I do not know.
Wasn't Boo a cheater in H3? Either way he hated me lol.

I get host almost every game so Black Ops was my paradise.

Youtube vids aren't working for me right now 
frown.gif

I don't eem tryhard. Just pick the vector with foregrip and the muzzle that increases range. You basically get stalker automatically just by picking the gun.

Throw in marathon and dead silence, strong arm for my C4.

Okay maybe I do tryhard a little bit
laugh.gif
As long as you arent one of those kids who camp until the last minute of the timer I'm good. Thats my main issue with SND

@Colombia  I feel like he was in BTB and Squad but they all cheated. Oh Gilla plays too still. I miss the glory days of H3 
frown.gif

As long as you arent one of those kids who camp until the last minute of the timer I'm good. Thats my main issue with SND

@Colombia  I feel like he was in BTB and Squad but they all cheated. Oh Gilla plays too still. I miss the glory days of H3 
frown.gif
Yeah he cheated in Squad if I recall correctly. Long time ago though.

I see Gilla online sometimes, mostly playing H3. Miss those days but on the other hand I had no life whatsoever lol.

Im itching to play GTA V now. This game has been the only game to make me do that for months lol I was honestly considering selling my PS3 In August too. :lol:

Back when I played video games regularly, I was a fighting game guy. I still am, make my boys and my fam catch wreck in MvC2. Guile+Zangief+Charlie
:pimp:

MK v DC Universe, that game was a steal. Copped it for 15 bucks at Wal Mart the same day I bought Black Ops.

Next 3 weeks are going to be crazy. End of the semester smh.

can't wait for christmas break.

Back
Top Bottom