the thread about nothing...

I dont really like thanksgiving, its the indian in me.

I LOVE Arianna grande voice :wow:

I love her too

Her album is on repeat.

I love that feeling when a weight that you were struggling with a few weeks ago becomes your warm up and feels like a feather.

God is good.

:smh:

Bilbo why do you keep saying

shoefreak

baby

why?

Last edited:
Who else doesn't care about birthdays? Celebrating because you lived another year? Why give such importance to one year? I don't get it.

You lived another hour. That's beautiful. You lived another day. That's beautiful!

Celebrate everyday! Celebrate LIFE!

Come at me bros

I dont really like thanksgiving, its the indian in me.

I LOVE Arianna grande voice :wow:

I love her too

Her album is on repeat.

I love that feeling when a weight that you were struggling with a few weeks ago becomes your warm up and feels like a feather.

God is good.

:smh:

Bilbo why do you keep saying

shoefreak

baby

why?

Don't leave after post 5000 :frown:

Because you cant say shoefreak without saying the babay....

Baby :frown:

Or if you want we can talk about your real name...my pm is open.

Last edited:
Hi guys, any computer geeks know how to get all the artwork to show up on my computer's music files?

They ALL have the correct artwork on iTunes, but in my libraries section, only a handful do and the rest have the MPEG4 thumbnail.

...I want to transfer some albums onto my phone and I'm OCD about having the correct art.

Reps of course for anyone who can help or even of there's an existing thread for stuff like this (just figured TAN was the font of all knowledge 
smile.gif
)

Cheers.

So angry today :smh:

⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ lol y u mad doe
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/

Hi guys, any computer geeks know how to get all the artwork to show up on my computer's music files?

They ALL have the correct artwork on iTunes, but in my libraries section, only a handful do and the rest have the MPEG4 thumbnail.

...I want to transfer some albums onto my phone and I'm OCD about having the correct art.

Reps of course for anyone who can help or even of there's an existing thread for stuff like this (just figured TAN was the font of all knowledge 
smile.gif
)

Cheers.
 put the pic of the album art in the folder you want it to be in, and then change the name of the pic to folder.. 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal  

put the pic of the album art in the folder you want it to be in, and then change the name of the pic to folder.. 
Cheers dude, I'll give it a try.

Combination of crappy weather, feeling tired, long lines at the grocery store, miscommunication between family about what to do tonight...

All seems to be patching together now though :pimp:

Showered and fresh :pimp:

Catching fire later :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom