the thread about nothing...

some lady just had her dog **** in my yard and starts to walk off. went got a bag picked it up and caught up with her down the street told her she forgot something dumped it out of the bag into her jacket pocket
happy.gif

Anyone know a good international shipping courier with tracking @ a reasonable price ?

USPS wont track.... UPS wont track and fedex was $200 :wow:

isnt dhl still around?

what are u shipping dank?

Trying to ship some shoes to EU

USPS SHOULD TRACK

ive shipped things to EU with tracking before

The cheapest option with tracking was like $140+ .... Not trying to spend all the money made on these shoes on shipping them :lol:

I just refunded dudes money >:

yeah ive learned my lesson dealing with non-us residents

i always tell them if they dont have a confirmed us addy then the shipping isnt included with the total & must be paid in full out of your pocket not mines

Yeah, I used the online shipping calculator and the guy paid about $50 for shipping but the actual cost turned out to be way higher.

some lady just had her dog **** in my yard and starts to walk off. went got a bag picked it up and caught up with her down the street told her she forgot something dumped it out of the bag into her jacket pocket :D

Wait.... no..... Her pocket ? The rest of the story I believe... but you dumped it in her pocket ?

@dankenstein88 if it was ebay, don't that have some international shipping program available you can use? 140 is waaaay to much for shipping.

some lady just had her dog **** in my yard and starts to walk off. went got a bag picked it up and caught up with her down the street told her she forgot something dumped it out of the bag into her jacket pocket
happy.gif

Wait.... no..... Her pocket ? The rest of the story I believe... but you dumped it in her pocket ?
she had a big jacket. I have done it before usually just throw it on the person but she was bundled up.

Honestly, who can sit and watch an entire football game?

90% of the plays end up in a pile up at the line of scrimmage, a player gets injured every 2 plays, and not to mention the amount of

commercials you watch.

eyes.gif

:rofl:
some lady just had her dog **** in my yard and starts to walk off. went got a bag picked it up and caught up with her down the street told her she forgot something dumped it out of the bag into her jacket pocket :D

she had a big jacket. I have done it before usually just throw it on the person but she was bundled up.

:rofl: :x

90% of the plays end up in a pile up at the line of scrimmage, a player gets injured every 2 plays, and not to mention the amount of
commercials you watch.

:rolleyes

Somewhat but it barely holds my attention... basketball holds my attention more then football tho

commercials you watch.

eyes.gif
Soccer (actual football) >>>>>>>

:lol: my man

roll.gif

happy.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
It may seem like a **** head thing to do but it is a huge problem. Other dogs marking in my yard makes my dog more aggressive. It is a pain to clean up especially when there is an open field 25 yards from my house.  So many people think it is ok to let there dogs tear up my yard just because my front door is actually on the side of my house and they think I won't see but my dog alerts me to anyone who is in my yard. I have actually had to re-sod my lawn because of the problem.  Lazy *** people with no respect for **** that isn't theirs.

was the first pokemon movie really that depressing (like almost on par with lion king)? or am i just being an emotional female? 

mew :smokin

well damn :lol:

commercials you watch.

:rolleyes

not sure if serious

The fact that my dream consisted of me running from the cops with this potential yambs in the desert of San Andreas means I've been playing this game to much. On the positive we proceeded to get it on in the middle of nowhere, love when my dreams go into detail. Definitely getting at the real thing by prom. :evil: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom