the thread about nothing...

Bill Cosby eye bout dead as Forest Whitaker's eye...

DAMN!!!

If you google Forest Whitaker the second most popular hit is for...

Forest Whitaker eye. 

Last edited:

sup papis.

about to hit up the mall and see whats gucci. hope everyone is enjoying their thanksgiving break.

xoxo,

franc

i can do that but dont be sad if i cant get em. what size?
i was joking kind of, but i seen you in that thread mention something about a store that was getting them, so i though maybe i would ask.. but seriously if you can ill make it worth your while 9.5.. only chance i have is online cause i can almost gurantee these bs stores around me won't get them... no more shoe talk tho bye

sup papis.

about to hit up the mall and see whats gucci. hope everyone is enjoying their thanksgiving break.

xoxo,

franc
( o  ) v (  o )

Logitech harmony Remote Setup ......CHECK

New VSX-1123-K.....CHECK

XFINITY HD-DVR, PS4, PS3, 360, Xbox One(very soon).....CHECK

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all remember when Mr.Chi-City got real?

I miss Chi-City Mayne :frown:

He on instagram now.

Just literally threw my Xbox in the dumpster outside.

Good ******g riddance.

Now I can finally focus all my free time into my dream instead of half assing playing MyPlayer and spending hundreds on MyTeam :x :smh:

Music producer? I feel you, my uncle believes I can do it more then I think I can.

I think my time on here has ran its course...I'm really bout to just lurk this site

Sometimes it be like that yo, I would make threads but they always die.

we losing recipes though blud

I was just in GameStop trading in weak *** duty and the perdy filipina girl that works there was singing that Katy Perry Roar and dancing.

Sleazus rose again, and Sleazus also killed the chrous with her. got a free keychain :lol:

I decided to text that Egyptian chick I talked about a while back since I could use a good ball licking....her response was who's this?!?

Smh good thing I don't have feelings for this broad haha

Back
Top Bottom