the thread about nothing...

Thanks fam. I've got my eyes on someone else I want to be with so I don't really care too much (obviously the forever alone feels was bad at first). Egyptian chick is sexy though.

Thanks fam. I've got my eyes on someone else I want to be with so I don't really care too much (obviously the forever alone feels was bad at first). Egyptian chick is sexy though.
Forever alone feels are the worst when it comes to broads you shouldn't really have any feels for in the first place.... Egyptian huh? I've been tryna get at this "assyrian" if thats even a real thing or not :lol:

I decided to text that Egyptian chick I talked about a while back since I could use a good ball licking....her response was who's this?!?

Smh good thing I don't have feelings for this broad haha

but did you reply back? thats how one of my relationships started :lol:

I tend to be saved in girls phones as lightskin or something involving dreads.

30 degrees out and i got the windows open chillin in a housecoat and no socks 
pimp.gif

61 degrees out, chillin outside with a handle of vodka in a pea coat w/no shirt, soccer shorts, and ugg boots..................... no socks :pimp:

listening to the most depressing Pandora station possible :lol: :rolleyes :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
I decided to text that Egyptian chick I talked about a while back since I could use a good ball licking....her response was who's this?!?

but did you reply back? thats how one of my relationships started :lol:

I tend to be saved in girls phones as lightskin or something involving dreads.
Na I thought about but wasn't sure. You remember what you said to her?

we losing recipes though blud

I was just in GameStop trading in weak *** duty and the perdy filipina girl that works there was singing that Katy Perry Roar and dancing.

Sleazus rose again, and Sleazus also killed the chrous with her. got a free keychain :lol:

bruh :lol:

denzelmyman.gif

should of hit her with the 'let me remind you with a taste'

30 degrees out and i got the windows open chillin in a housecoat and no socks :pimp:  

doing it.

61 degrees out, chillin outside with a handle of vodka in a pea coat w/no shirt, soccer shorts, and ugg boots..................... no socks :pimp:

listening to the most depressing Pandora station possible :lol: :rolleyes :smh: :rofl:

semi doing it (depressing pandora took it down a notch)

Feels good having a haircut. Time to bag the yambs with even more confidence.

pics :nerd:

Got a call my homeboy from childhood came out and is openly gay. Im not mad, nor disappointed.

He's doing a bid. Thats like the worst **** that you can imagine.

Back
Top Bottom