the thread about nothing...

Lol it's not a regular thing for me, so I just go to the bathroom and finish the deed (if I get the time/bored).
you gotta do it laying down bro, what if you get walked in on? if you're standing up then you minus whale be a deer crossing the highway. but if you're laying down you can simply toss over to the side or raise your knee.

Lol it's not a regular thing for me, so I just go to the bathroom and finish the deed (if I get the time/bored).
you gotta do it laying down bro, what if you get walked in on? if you're standing up then you minus whale be a deer crossing the highway. but if you're laying down you can simply toss over to the side or raise your knee.
I do this in the bathroom famb, I share a room with my baby brothers. Like I said though, it's not a regular thing for me. So I can just slip into the bathroom with my phone, and finish within 5-10 minutes.

i've never heard of anyone fapping while standing 
roll.gif

fapping in the bathroom. thats no way to live rare 

Last edited:
I do this in the bathroom famb, I share a room with my baby brothers. Like I said though, it's not a regular thing for me. So I can just slip into the bathroom with my phone, and finish within 5-10 minutes.
you gotta make it a habit for sure from here on out.

5-10 minutes is too quick, I don't even think a video from the hub can download that fast, you don't jump on the court without stretching do you? nah b, you gotta take it slow. UNLESS you're using pics girls send you then yes, 5-10 minutes is perfect but remember the bathroom has an echo.

you gotta make it a habit for sure from here on out.
5-10 minutes is too quick, I don't even think a video from the hub can download that fast, you don't jump on the court without stretching do you? nah b, you gotta take it slow. UNLESS you're using pics girls send you then yes, 5-10 minutes is perfect but remember the bathroom has an echo.
If you lived my life for a day, you'd see how limited my time would be for this. That's why I usually only do it when im bored. & I'm not smashing yambs in the bathroom, what echo famb? :lol:

Last edited:
If you lived my life for a day, you'd see how limited my time would be for this. That's why I usually only do it when im bored. & I'm not smashing yambs in the bathroom, what echo famb?
laugh.gif
If I had little bros interfering with my fap you would find them spiderman'd to the ceiling. 

there's an echo, unless you have those lights that make noise.

I actually get what Jaden is saying usually but because of his youth it often comes out the wrong way. His tweets about food and nutrition are unfortunately true.

tmobile blocking me from getting this iphone at $0 (talmbout for me it's $120 down) :smh: my credit ain't that bad, I'm only 20 :lol: I pay my taxes goddammit :lol:

I just want to stunt with a gold iphone :frown:

Last edited:
I actually get what Jaden is saying usually but because of his youth it often comes out the wrong way. His tweets about food and nutrition are unfortunately true.

Yea he actually has a point with that...but the other stuff...Idk lol

Back
Top Bottom