the thread about nothing...

..................................................................... or maybe life has given up on me :wow: :wow: :wow:

Sometimes it's like that. |I

You could've just said no instead of saying yes and not coming through. :smh::x Disgusted by people sometimes.

TAN Fam add me on Instagram, just made one.
mean.gif

@notottinoparty10
followed you 
wink.gif

edit: wait youre the one that followed me earlier. i saw the account and said how the **** is this guy with no profile pic he must be some child molester or somethung but then i saw the #NT so it was all good 

went into the music tan thinking it was this tan and was gonna say reported for music talk 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's wild how expensive apple products are. I bought an ipad air (499) a few weeks ago and the zagg keyboard (90), basically my boy hyped me up into getting it. A few weeks later I realize that it doesn't fully take the place of a laptop so I returned them today. I ended up getting a touchscreen laptop, beats wireless and $101 dollars back in return. Ipad was nice, but not that nice. I almost goofed big time before I returned the items; I was under the impression that they have a 30 day return policy like every other place in life, so without a second thought, I proceed to reset the ipad. Seconds later, I decide to look at the receipt and see "15 day return policy" (i purchased about 21 days ago). Son, I was about to be SICK. Idecided to peepthe website and noticed that there's a special holiday return policy: purchases made between November 3rd-December 31st can be returned until January 15th.

It's wild how expensive apple products are. I bought an ipad air (499) a few weeks ago and the zagg keyboard (90), basically my boy hyped me up into getting it. A few weeks later I realize that it doesn't fully take the place of a laptop so I returned them today. I ended up getting a touchscreen laptop, beats wireless and $101 dollars back in return. Ipad was nice, but not that nice. I almost goofed big time before I returned the items; I was under the impression that they have a 30 day return policy like every other place in life, so without a second thought, I proceed to reset the ipad. Seconds later, I decide to look at the receipt and see "15 day return policy" (i purchased about 21 days ago). Son, I was about to be SICK. Idecided to peepthe website and noticed that there's a special holiday return policy: purchases made between November 3rd-December 31st can be returned until January 15th.

Man I really wanted a Ipad air. Mini looks like an option tho.

Back
Top Bottom