the thread about nothing...

Road to 5000
pimp.gif
you're going to leave us like shoefreak did? 
frown.gif

My love affair with everywhere
Was innocent, why do you care?
Someone start the car time to go

How do you put a password on a folder :nerd:
i forgot but i remember i just googled how to put password on folder :lol:  

@Rare
 :nthat:  

i thought about changing my avy to the fresh as hell pic but you guys would miss sonic
Nah mayne, keep the sonic.

When dudes talk the smack without knowing me. School should be interesting tomorrow. :smh:
fap on them, make it rain.
I'll just go up to him and say,"What's good b_?!" Acting all friendly then hit him with the sharkeisha.

Yo NT, A few years back there was a post about some kind of bad mirror magic... Something to do with staring at urself in the mirror, and seeing someone else or a
demon like person of urself. It had a specific name, and it even dated back to the people who would see things in puddles of water...
It was some scary **** . Does anybody know the name of the thread? Or what that practice is called?

Another rare meme :nthat:

That mirror magic thing is creepy as hell, I don't mess with no supernatural type stuff especially ouija boards :nerd:

Yo NT, A few years back there was a post about some kind of bad mirror magic... Something to do with staring at urself in the mirror, and seeing someone else or a
demon like person of urself. It had a specific name, and it even dated back to the people who would see things in puddles of water...
It was some scary **** . Does anybody know the name of the thread? Or what that practice is called?
famb why you gonna play with stuff like that. :smh: Not even going to Google the subject.

^ I'm a god fearing man.. I would never participate in something like this... I brought it up at a friends because he has a couple of mirrors, and I warned him about looking into them too long. I just wanted to pass along the info. Btw, he would never be into that type of stuff either, he won't even watch a scary movie.

Last edited:

^ I'm a god fearing man.. I would never participate in something like this... I brought it up at a friends because he has a couple of mirrors, and I warned him about looking into them too long. I just wanted to pass along the info. Btw, he would never be into that type of stuff either, he won't even watch a scary movie.
Oh, my bad b. Thought you were gonna dabble in some stuff that could bite you in the ***. My moms put a mirror as soon as you walk in to catch things when people come in. Was scared to know any more info so i said stop lol

Last edited:
I can understand why u wouldn't want to google it, It's some scary ****. I was just wanted to find out the name of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom