the thread about nothing...

you'll be fine.
Bro I think **** is about to get real. The **** did I do for this to happen man. Something in my gut is telling me cancer.
mean.gif
Don't think like that, go to the doctor and see what he says.

damn bruh.. i wish you the best.. i know we're supposed to check our self every now and then but i be so scared to 

damn bruh.. i wish you the best.. i know we're supposed to check our self every now and then but i be so scared to 

Thanks man. Worst part is that my insurance doesnt kick in until March. I hope its not what I think it is because if so there goes my savings.

Word grizzly, im scaredof finding sonething i dont want to.

@Eye lmao my bad, nonetheless I got you with a prayer. Have you done any self symptoms things, like cough and hold?

@Eye lmao my bad, nonetheless I got you with a prayer. Have you done any self symptoms things, like cough and hold?

No, but its a sharp pain at times. Almost like a numb feel to it.

No, but its a sharp pain at times. Almost like a numb feel to it.
Just typed in your symptoms, got this from yahoo answers.

.You may have epididymitis or orchitis

It's a small world..my roommate tellin me bout this chick his boy does music with..come to find out its this girl I used to mess with smh lol!!...

So Marvel's newest hero is a Pakistani-American muslim teenage girl from Jersey City who's ability is changing shape like making her body parts bigger or smaller on command

also the new Ghost rider is a high school student named Robbie Reyes from East LA and instead of a bike its a dodge charger

Bro I think **** is about to get real. The **** did I do for this to happen man. Something in my gut is telling me cancer.
mean.gif
Stay positive bruh. Do you feel any lumps or anything?

You're gonna want to see a doctor anyway just to make sure.

I think my time is almost up on earth. Just have that feeling im gonna die soon. **** it sucks because i wanna see the new star wars :wow:

Back
Top Bottom