the thread about nothing...

Good Morning y'all. I think it might be time to lurk more than post 
tired.gif

Bout to get to work on some calisthenic exercises to prepare for going to the gym again in a week or 2. 
pimp.gif

Got the protein shake ready and the music on blast

I think my time is almost up on earth. Just have that feeling im gonna die soon. **** it sucks because i wanna see the new star wars :wow:

Saying and thinking you're going to die soon, isn't going to help you....

I'll pray for y'all, all of y'all :lol:

especially rck

Idk, been a whole lot of nothin' on NT. I have been reading a lot of stupid arguments. I post a lot, but recently there were a few threads where I thought of a response and went to post 3 times and ultimately said forget it. 

I feel you. I'm only in here, the kobe shoe threads, and a few other posts in general here and there. Trying to argue or make a point to people is tough to do.

Idk, been a whole lot of nothin' on NT. I have been reading a lot of stupid arguments. I post a lot, but recently there were a few threads where I thought of a response and went to post 3 times and ultimately said forget it. 
I feel you. I'm only in here, the kobe shoe threads, and a few other posts in general here and there. Trying to argue or make a point to people is tough to do.
You're right, don't even know why I bother with the other threads. 
Sup peoples?
What's good?

Im on amazon and I want to get the HTC one, but i'm not yet eligible for an upgrade but another line in my family plan is, **** do I do? is it possible?

edit: nvm, I feel ******g dumb.

Last edited:
I do that all the time. Type up a long response and just delete it like....na nevermind. Super busy at work and life these days so prob gonna be absent a bit from here. Switching projects at work just moved into the new place in bmore :smokin :smokin got work travel to pasadena next week....gonna be crazy couple of weeks

I do that all the time. Type up a long response and just delete it like....na nevermind. Super busy at work and life these days so prob gonna be absent a bit from here. Switching projects at work just moved into the new place in bmore :smokin :smokin got work travel to pasadena next week....gonna be crazy couple of weeks

Same here. Why even waste your time on some of these.

Ya'll leaving now that I've come back?

Anyways, Gram's is getting worse, trying to mentally prepare for that day, but I know I wont be
tired.gif
. Still haven't turned in my community service hours kuz my aunt has been at the hospital with my Gramma. Have to learn all of my Calc I in 2 weeks kuz I've procrastinated
mad.gif
. Same with my Psych class. Man this year has had so many ups n downs it's crazy
mean.gif
. I'm staying strong tho, thanks for the support. And to ya'll talking crazy bout cancer n dying, don't man. Time is all we have n it's too precious to waste with those kind of thoughts. Stay strong fam. 
smokin.gif

I need a beer...that's better. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom